Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
People dont recognize me in the forums soo i put my discord name in the title, anyways, heres the saturn v atleast the people from discord know: View attachment 90624 it comes with the pad, the tower’s crane (the thing on the top) is very unreliable, and if it doesnt work for you just delete it. View attachment 90625 View attachment 90626 staging ofcourse works mostly like the real thing. If your phone isnt very powerful 1st stage sep might result in a crash or a freeze, i recommend restarting the game before separating it. View attachment 90627 LES jettisons like its supposed to, mainly thanks to Cresign (i havent forgotten) View attachment 90628 View attachment 90629 BIG thanks to Orange-Outan on the discord server for making the hinge, couldnt have done it without him. View attachment 90630 this is the spacecraft. The docking mechanism goes inside the LM as its supposed to (sus) View attachment 90631 aand here is a pic of it on the moon. The LM descent engine isnt very powerful, so it might be a challenge to land it on the moon to newer players.

aight here is the bps:
https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/PhTuCjESEe2VFC2XWYf3kQ
VERSION WITH TOWER ^^^
(requires a powerful device)

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/56OkDTESEe2VFC2XWYf3kQ
VERSION WITHOUT TOWER ^^^
(slightly easier to run but still somewhat laggy, i recommend this version for reliability)

When or if using this please do give credits, i burnt my arse off while making it, so itd nice if you didnt just steal it, thanks!
This is Beautiful. I have too built one Saturn V, and I know what it takes. Great work

BlaskVirus

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
People dont recognize me in the forums soo i put my discord name in the title, anyways, heres the saturn v atleast the people from discord know: View attachment 90624 it comes with the pad, the tower’s crane (the thing on the top) is very unreliable, and if it doesnt work for you just delete it. View attachment 90625 View attachment 90626 staging ofcourse works mostly like the real thing. If your phone isnt very powerful 1st stage sep might result in a crash or a freeze, i recommend restarting the game before separating it. View attachment 90627 LES jettisons like its supposed to, mainly thanks to Cresign (i havent forgotten) View attachment 90628 View attachment 90629 BIG thanks to Orange-Outan on the discord server for making the hinge, couldnt have done it without him. View attachment 90630 this is the spacecraft. The docking mechanism goes inside the LM as its supposed to (sus) View attachment 90631 aand here is a pic of it on the moon. The LM descent engine isnt very powerful, so it might be a challenge to land it on the moon to newer players.

aight here is the bps:
https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/PhTuCjESEe2VFC2XWYf3kQ
VERSION WITH TOWER ^^^
(requires a powerful device)

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/56OkDTESEe2VFC2XWYf3kQ
VERSION WITHOUT TOWER ^^^
(slightly easier to run but still somewhat laggy, i recommend this version for reliability)

When or if using this please do give credits, i burnt my arse off while making it, so itd nice if you didnt just steal it, thanks!
Why cant there be something like this without dlc ;(

UN Cosmo Navy

Moon Maker
Under Pressure
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Why cant there be something like this without dlc ;(
There is something on YouTube, something about a sus thing(that was a hint as the rocket actually has a "sus" on it), there is also a non-dlc Skylab made by the same creator but the staging needs to get fixed

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
i tried opening this and my laptop started sounding like a solar panel extending
It uses bp edited parts that are stuck in their unfolding animation, that causes the sound to play constantly for some reason

The Dead Sporg

Man on the Moon
Registered
When solar panels or landing legs extend or retract in building mode they do make a noise, so yeah they are stuck deploying or undeploying forever :(