Mr.Sisu (me) 1:1 Saturn V

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
People dont recognize me in the forums soo i put my discord name in the title, anyways, heres the saturn v atleast the people from discord know:
2A64A655-A931-4581-8237-7F04C49F85E4.jpeg
it comes with the pad, the tower’s crane (the thing on the top) is very unreliable, and if it doesnt work for you just delete it.
BABCC9DA-ED93-49DD-B429-1ACE354C1BDC.jpeg
A1AE6170-2100-4C08-9684-0208EA0BC341.jpeg
staging ofcourse works mostly like the real thing. If your phone isnt very powerful 1st stage sep might result in a crash or a freeze, i recommend restarting the game before separating it.
1CFDF08B-BAC2-4AB1-BB0F-E1A897AF0462.jpeg
LES jettisons like its supposed to, mainly thanks to Cresign (i havent forgotten)
D124E5C3-4087-4E7C-8231-CDA087782C88.jpeg
DF4BE567-09AF-4C94-A28C-467BAB1D683E.jpeg
BIG thanks to Orange-Outan on the discord server for making the hinge, couldnt have done it without him.
C18A8996-8753-498D-BEC2-D152D595212D.jpeg
this is the spacecraft. The docking mechanism goes inside the LM as its supposed to (sus)
36F47E7A-D3B1-4E55-ACF1-9AFC8418FEB3.jpeg
aand here is a pic of it on the moon. The LM descent engine isnt very powerful, so it might be a challenge to land it on the moon to newer players.

aight here is the bps:
https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/PhTuCjESEe2VFC2XWYf3kQ
VERSION WITH TOWER ^^^
(requires a powerful device)

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/56OkDTESEe2VFC2XWYf3kQ
VERSION WITHOUT TOWER ^^^
(slightly easier to run but still somewhat laggy, i recommend this version for reliability)

When or if using this please do give credits, i burnt my arse off while making it, so itd nice if you didnt just steal it, thanks!

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
those edited in circles (earth, sun) don't make any sense sisu. The earth isn't in 2 places at once...

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
those edited in circles (earth, sun) don't make any sense sisu. The earth isn't in 2 places at once...
Dont mind my shitty ass 5 min editing, if you are talking about the sun in the launch pics, its an issue in the planet pack, and the edited in earths, are my shitty ass 5min editing

may

Registered
Can you get it on desktop? The desktop has a sharing feature. I'm really amazed by everyone's blindness IT'S IN THE TOP RIGHT ANGLE
it's just in the right hand corner and nothing is visible. I'm not as computer savvy as you are, so I don't know what is correct

Note: translated by a moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
[QUOTE = "MartianMan, bài đăng: 183829, thành viên: 8259"] Bạn có thể tải nó trên máy tính để bàn? Máy tính để bàn có tính năng chia sẻ. Tôi thực sự ngạc nhiên bởi sự mù quáng của mọi người CỦA NÓ Ở GÓC TRÊN CÙNG BÊN PHẢI[/TRÍCH DẪN]
nó chỉ nằm ở góc bên tay phải và không có gì có thể nhìn thấy được. Tôi không phải là người hiểu biết về máy tính như bạn, vì vậy tôi không biết điều gì là chính xác
Please speak in English, this is an international forum

Translation
it's just in the right hand corner and nothing is visible. I'm not as computer savvy as you are, so I don't know what is correct

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
he means he wants to buy the steam version game, not blueprint idiot
Why the fuck is the asking about the steam version without any context on my blueprint post? Of course i think its about the blueprint you moron

also the way he has talked implies he is talking about the blueprint

Why the fuck is the asking about the steam version without any context on my blueprint post? Of course i think its about the blueprint you moron

maybe he means "i need the desktop game version" because on phone it probably lags so he wants the steam version to get your blueprint. understand now you fucking idiot?

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022

calm down, no need to be so hostile

TheRealSheep5

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
damn
People dont recognize me in the forums soo i put my discord name in the title, anyways, heres the saturn v atleast the people from discord know: View attachment 90624 it comes with the pad, the tower’s crane (the thing on the top) is very unreliable, and if it doesnt work for you just delete it. View attachment 90625 View attachment 90626 staging ofcourse works mostly like the real thing. If your phone isnt very powerful 1st stage sep might result in a crash or a freeze, i recommend restarting the game before separating it. View attachment 90627 LES jettisons like its supposed to, mainly thanks to Cresign (i havent forgotten) View attachment 90628 View attachment 90629 BIG thanks to Orange-Outan on the discord server for making the hinge, couldnt have done it without him. View attachment 90630 this is the spacecraft. The docking mechanism goes inside the LM as its supposed to (sus) View attachment 90631 aand here is a pic of it on the moon. The LM descent engine isnt very powerful, so it might be a challenge to land it on the moon to newer players.

aight here is the bps:
https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/PhTuCjESEe2VFC2XWYf3kQ
VERSION WITH TOWER ^^^
(requires a powerful device)

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/56OkDTESEe2VFC2XWYf3kQ
VERSION WITHOUT TOWER ^^^
(slightly easier to run but still somewhat laggy, i recommend this version for reliability)

When or if using this please do give credits, i burnt my arse off while making it, so itd nice if you didnt just steal it, thanks!
damn bruh this is wild