Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Pls tell how to link blueprint on android idk how (need to attach the file)
The same way you attach pictures.
Screenshot_20220313-161631~2.png

Once you press there, you need to go to where the phone files are kept, you can identify it, the one in the menu that has the name of your phone on it.
Screenshot_20220313-161716~3.png
Once you go there, it is simply a matter of navigating into the Android file, finding SFS, and the blueprints.
Here is more detail, it is for downloading a blueprint but the navigation process is the same.
Do you copy the blueprint or is like a copy and past thing

View attachment 80151

Once you press there, you need to go to where the phone files are kept, you can identify it, the one in the menu that has the name of your phone on it.
View attachment 80152
Once you go there, it is simply a matter of navigating into the Android file, finding SFS, and the blueprints.
Here is more detail, it is for downloading a blueprint but the navigation process is the same.
Ik, the problem is it auto opens camera not files and of i exit it, it just closes and if i open files it wont work (sr if i have bad english)

View attachment 80151

View attachment 80152
Pls respond bcs in 2hours i gtg tl a flight. (Yes, irl)

Screenshot_20220313-155709.png
for you to be able to export an image without being in the attachment is as follows, on the top arrow you will notice that it is pointing to a symbol of a photo, you click on it, there will appear this part that the second

View attachment 80151

View attachment 80152
Pls responddddd, and btw just made a version of it but i changed the rover to a satellite

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Pls responddddd, and btw just made a version of it but i changed the rover to a satellite
Man, some people have things to do irl, and can't spend their whole day browsing a forum. If you check mooncrashers profile, he was last online about the time he wrote the message you quoted, and most likely won't reply to you now. Also creating so many short posts instead of one longer post makes it messy and harder to read, this aint a chat, it's a forum. Try to condense your posts.
Also, maybe if you can screenrecord a video of trying to attach the files, it would be easier to diagnose your problem.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You are trying to upload a folder? That is not possible.
Either upload just a .zip or a .txt file.
If neither of those work, it is likely an issue on your side. Try a different browser.

Please do not post so much, you can try multiple things and then post once. You do not need to post everytime like you did below:
It sais something went wrong
Ah yes there is water on mars
It is annoying and takes up more space.