My concepts for Air Brakes, SRBs, Re-Entry effects and more!

UFO

Registered
1619551220801.png

I have noticed on youtube, that someone has been stealing my own concept designs and claiming that they made it. So therefore, I am going to post all of my concept arts!
Any youtubers are free to use these for their videos, HOWEVER they must ask me first and credit me clearly in the video
Dm me on discord (UFO#7809) if you want to use these on your videos, thanks!

UFO

Registered
1619551540063.png

I have noticed on youtube, that someone has been stealing my own concept designs and claiming that they made it. So therefore, I am going to post all of my concept arts!
Any youtubers are free to use these for their videos, HOWEVER they must ask me first and credit me clearly in the video

UFO

Registered
1619551588005.png

UFO

Registered
1619551643610.png

UFO

Registered
1619551711000.png

UFO

Registered
1619551792075.png

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Woah, that's a lot of cool art you're posting, you might want to consider posting them all in a single thread. It would be a lot easier to look at.

UFO

Registered
Woah, that's a lot of cool art you're posting, you might want to consider posting them all in a single thread. It would be a lot easier to look at.
oh sorry about that! I'm new to forums like these so I wasn't sure how I should do things like this, noted in the future if i ever need to post a lot of things at once again!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I merged them all together for you. :)
Feel free to PM if you have any concerns or questions regarding it.

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This is crazzzzzzzzzzy, I never knew that this was possible for a human being to do this!!!! Wait, are you from Mars?
You never new it was possible for a human being to make to make fairly simple graphics?
They're by no means bad but I wouldn't say they go beyond what I thought humanity was capable of.

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
These look great! If Stef is ever looking to hire developers you should try!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You never new it was possible for a human being to make to make fairly simple graphics?
They're by no means bad but I wouldn't say they go beyond what I thought humanity was capable of.
Especially considering that some of them are two dimensional representations or outright copies of existing equipment, technology or concepts.

So not only can humans do it, but it seems that more than one can aswell.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Well, these concepts look great, I’ll just point at the fact that most of the heating/reentry concepts seem like directly came out of Kerbal Space Program, and SFS is supposed to be a different game.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 61787
This is lookin cool airbrakes :)

View attachment 61787
woooo I wish I could use this concept in sfs, I doubt there is a blueprint, this is veryy niceee

View attachment 61779

mod?