My Entry for Floater Quest

Smokescreen501

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Here is my entry for the floater quest, I built a space station in LEO that has many places for docks and many different configurations.

Attachments

Smokescreen501

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
um... why is there 4 rockets in the first screenshot?
I made the space station first then split it up, and then instead of launching them all in different launches I just put them all on the launchpad and after each piece was in orbit I just switched to the next rocket. Idk why I did it like that but it was fun to not have to switch the builder after each launch.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I made the space station first then split it up, and then instead of launching them all in different launches I just put them all on the launchpad and after each piece was in orbit I just switched to the next rocket. Idk why I did it like that but it was fun to not have to switch the builder after each launch.
smart

S

Sportgus

A way cooler way of doing it, nice