My ideas for the game

S

SPACEsloth88

1. There should be a way to run RCS thrusters on solar panels
2. Maybe the producers could integrate battery level so solar panels and other devices could be used to keep the satellite/spaceship running while building/using another one
3. In my opinion they should add loss of connection at certain distances for the probes so that way people who like difficult realism (like me) could build satellites range extentions around the system ( that is only if they make the map bigger)
4. BEST phone game I've ever played I may buy the add on package$$$! and most importantly: keep up the great work! :)

Aiden

Registered
2. Maybe the producers could integrate battery level so solar panels and other devices could be used to keep the satellite/spaceship running while building/using another one
3. In my opinion they should add loss of connection at certain distances for the probes so that way people who like difficult realism (like me) could build satellites range extentions around the system ( that is only if they make the map bigger)
4. BEST phone game I've ever played I may buy the add on package$$$! and most importantly: keep up the great work! :)
Fair enough

ReEntry15

CEO of space cat delivery
Registered
1.the way RCS is in real life is that they use hypergolic fuel so electricity wouldn't make sense in my opinion
2.this will come in the next update
3.i agree with this but it should be a setting and im not sure if this will come
4.i enjoy this game too and I hope Stef continuees the great work!