My Mars/Moon rocket with rover.

Hello! My name is Tez_y, just call me "Tez" this is my first time posting blueprints here so sorry in advance if I mess it up.

**About my Rocket**

My rocket has 4 stages, 1 core and 2 side rockets, these are for getting into orbit. Once you detach all of those there would be 1 rocket to hit/land on the moon, third stage would be for getting in to orbit around the moon (although I haven't tested this) Final stage is for landing on the moon, although you can use third or fourth for that.

yes, I have fixed the engine issue in the fourth picture.

Attachments

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Welcome to the forum! I believe you forgot to add the blueprint attachment. You can use the attach files button in the bottom left to upload bps to the forum.

Hello! My name is Tez_y, just call me "Tez" this is my first time posting blueprints here so sorry in advance if I mess it up.

**About my Rocket**

My rocket has 4 stages, 1 core and 2 side rockets, these are for getting into orbit. Once you detach all of those there would be 1 rocket to hit/land on the moon, third stage would be for getting in to orbit around the moon (although I haven't tested this) Final stage is for landing on the moon, although you can use third or fourth for that.

yes, I have fixed the engine issue in the fourth picture.
https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/93mqViFQEe2RYdFKDavcjg