ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yep. It's this stuff that I want for the Forum YT channel as well

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
done!!! here is the starship animation. as a i said, i finished the 3D model, so here it is:

note: im going to upload a youtube link so that you dont have to download the video if you want to see it.

1569881015676.png

Attachments

They're all amazing! One thing, that capsule looks a tad too small for that astronaut. And in the words of the Mercury & from The Right Stuff, "We want a hatch with explosive bolts... And a window"

What 3-D modeling software do you use? I want to try and make some of my ships in 3D now :p

Jupiter

Registered
ok uuhh... then.... i'll have to make an entire 3D modelling blog because they are really a lot

They're all amazing! One thing, that capsule looks a tad too small for that astronaut. And in the words of the Mercury & from The Right Stuff, "We want a hatch with explosive bolts... And a window"

What 3-D modeling software do you use? I want to try and make some of my ships in 3D now :p
i use cinema 4D R19. and yes, i know made the capsule a bit too big... but i did that picture like 2 years ago so it probably has a lot more errors. thanks for the comment though!

Jupiter

Registered
alright so, i've been three days now working on this. its a hyper realistic model of saturn i've been working on for the new year pic. i had to make my own textures for everything so i hope you like it:
saturn.png

saturn's rings 2.png

saturn's rings 3.png

saturn's rings.png

it all looks best on a dark background but i decided to make them all PNG just for the sake of doing it. i also made an animation and today i'll finish up the atmosphere model and i'll do another animation featuring the characteristics of the planet and the moons.

T

TtTOtW

alright so, i've been three days now working on this. its a hyper realistic model of saturn i've been working on for the new year pic. i had to make my own textures for everything so i hope you like it:
View attachment 31142
View attachment 31143
View attachment 31144
View attachment 31145
it all looks best on a dark background but i decided to make them all PNG just for the sake of doing it. i also made an animation and today i'll finish up the atmosphere model and i'll do another animation featuring the characteristics of the planet and the moons.
Woah dude!!!

Jupiter

Registered
alright so, i uptaded my model of saturn. as you may have noticed, the atmosphere of my previous model wasnt really realistic as i would have wanted, so i uptaded everything and made a new atmosphere model from zero. here it is:
new saturn low res.png

saturnian system low res.png

now, those are the saturn pictures, but this time i've been working on a new mars model. and i finished it! so here it is:
new mars low res.png

now, the resolution of those images is pretty low, just 1k. now, i originally rendered those pictures in 12k, so here they are:

saturn: https://www.deviantart.com/aviacionvenezolana/art/saturn-12K-825359533

saturnian system: https://www.deviantart.com/aviacionvenezolana/art/saturnian-system-12k-825359794

mars: https://www.deviantart.com/aviacionvenezolana/art/Mars-the-Red-Planet-in-12k-825378108