Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
nice, but charge your phone first :p :p

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Doesn't look bad actually. Are you using the atmospheric texture to make the rings are the atmosphere, right?

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
It took me a lot to figure out that I could put the rings AND the atmosphere on just one texture. Before that I was using the clouds to make an atmosphere, so it didn't look good, and it had no clouds.

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It took me a lot to figure out that I could put the rings AND the atmosphere on just one texture. Before that I was using the clouds to make an atmosphere, so it didn't look good, and it had no clouds.
In the texture I put a bit of an almost imperceptible atmosphere, in case someone curious occurs to commit suicide in that gas giant

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
In the texture I put a bit of an almost imperceptible atmosphere, in case someone curious occurs to commit suicide in that gas giant
Heh, well maybe not suicide, but sending a probe to analyze the atmosphere of a gas giant would be cool. Also, not just gas giants have rings.

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Heh, well maybe not suicide, but sending a probe to analyze the atmosphere of a gas giant would be cool. Also, not just gas giants have rings.
but mine are