My research in aerodynamics

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I don't know why I needed this, but it was interesting. I was studying the possibility of increasing the controllability of the descent vehicle and gradually moving on to the topic of flapping flight, or rather simplifying it to asymmetric vibration, accidentally discovered a contradiction in some areas of physics. I was surprised that no one paid attention to this before, and many people told me that it violates fundamental laws. But I went on principle and eventually was able to publish an article, albeit in a second-rate, but still peer-reviewed journal. Unfortunately, this is a Russian journal and the entrance is now only through VPN, but I have a translation elsewhere. This is an article about a flying saucer, the shape of which really depends on the principle. This is very far from something real, but still something to think about.

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Already did video about this

Acoustic jet engine for a flying saucer. An experimental study in aerodynamics that shows a phenomenon that does not fit into the theory.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I've just read your article, first off; Great article mate, great job getting published. Secondly, with further testing and research this whole concept could be very promising. But great job, surprised anyone on this forum is productive.

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
surprised anyone on this forum is productive.
Well, Altair worked on the Ariane program and most other people I know are still in their teens, so I'm not.

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Thank you! Quite recently, I found one study on this topic where it was shown that the drag coefficient of an oscillating plate at a frequency of 1 Hz is 6.5, in contrast to 1.1 obtained when blowing in a wind tunnel. This is explained by the effect of added mass.

I also tried to interpret this as an analog warp drive model to the best of my knowledge. I can publish it here later.