Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Sorry, it doesn't pass. Your middle engine was destroyed by heat on your second stage, the rules state that no part must be destroyed (except for dumped parts of course). Make sure you read carefully the instructions before attempting the challenges.

Also, you didn't get the "landed on the Moon" achievement. Because you landed your module on the Moon, but you left it on the Moon and you returned to Earth with the command module. You have to think of it as a crewed mission. The men that landed on the Moon have to return to Earth. Once landed, your module has to reach Moon orbit and join the command module so that the crew can come back.

Sorry, it doesn't pass. Your middle engine was destroyed by heat on your second stage, the rules state that no part must be destroyed (except for dumped parts of course). Make sure you read carefully the instructions before attempting the challenges.

Also, you didn't get the "landed on the Moon" achievement. Because you landed your module on the Moon, but you left it on the Moon and you returned to Earth with the command module. You have to think of it as a crewed mission. The men that landed on the Moon have to return to Earth. Once landed, your module has to reach Moon orbit and join the command module so that the crew can come back.
I’m aware, however I did read the rules, and I removed the middle engine after the unexpected explosion, but I forgot to screenshot the launch of the new mission. i apologise.

I’m aware, however I did read the rules, and I removed the middle engine after the unexpected explosion, but I forgot to screenshot the launch of the new mission. i apologise.
but, my lander problem. that was a mistake because I missed the docking area and destroyed the lander module, I’m also apologetic about that too.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
No need to apologize, it's fine. But please make an effort to show us a consistent mission, this is an official challenge, we evaluate those seriously.

but, my lander problem. that was a mistake because I missed the docking area and destroyed the lander module, I’m also apologetic about that too.
Oh, ok. If that happens you can use quicksaves and reload your game or use the revert feature. Don't hesitate, this is perfectly allowed :)

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
No need to apologize, it's fine. But please make an effort to show us a consistent mission, this is an official challenge, we evaluate those seriously.

Oh, ok. If that happens you can use quicksaves and reload your game or use the revert feature. Don't hesitate, this is perfectly allowed :)
i think I have a feeling that this accounts creator has left