Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
We have some really high level experts here ;) and to them, this is child's play. I'd actually like to see how well my pilot Cosmo's fan and my Dronid AstroThis does.
i dunno for me.....

i need somewhat like beacon (usually i build tanks near pad for reference) then fly the booster/orbiter or whatever could be landed near to it (for now i'm testin your challenger and ICPS to land to pad :D :D :D and the Saturn V's S-IC stage (thou no landin legs or parachutes :D :D :D)

T

TtTOtW

i dunno for me.....

i need somewhat like beacon (usually i build tanks near pad for reference) then fly the booster/orbiter or whatever could be landed near to it (for now i'm testin your challenger and ICPS to land to pad :D:D:D and the Saturn V's S-IC stage (thou no landin legs or parachutes :D:D:D)
Dang. You a busy man!

i dunno for me.....

i need somewhat like beacon (usually i build tanks near pad for reference) then fly the booster/orbiter or whatever could be landed near to it (for now i'm testin your challenger and ICPS to land to pad :D:D:D and the Saturn V's S-IC stage (thou no landin legs or parachutes :D:D:D)
I did without any beacon so....yeah

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Well, it can be done with 'beacons', but it makes life much easier having something on the launch pad so you've something to aim for when you're de-orbiting, even if its not an actual beacon (like launch pad furniture etc)

Cosmo's fan

«★★» Commander «★★» // PT
TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
We have some really high level experts here ;) and to them, this is child's play. I'd actually like to see how well my pilot Cosmo's fan and my Dronid AstroThis does.
Okk tried this not much difficult,
Tried two times first time i forgot to cut one parachute therefore i lost one of my engine amd the second was perfect
Note: No changes in the trajectory were done while descending
1st try:- Screenshot_20200808_182406.jpg Screenshot_20200808_182433.jpg Screenshot_20200808_183126.jpg Screenshot_20200808_183139.jpg Screenshot_20200808_183522.jpg
2nd try:- Screenshot_20200808_182821.jpg Screenshot_20200808_183908.jpg

Last edited:
T

TtTOtW