Solved Need help with build

A

Atomicmik

Have been trying to build andro tec's portable missile but can not figure out how to build 3 separate units (crawler, conveyor, missle) as 1. If I build it all at once it shows as one triangle on the map, if I build it as three units I can not figure out how to assemble it on the pad in the utube no docking ports are shown. So how do I build one unit with 3 controlable sections.
I just started using sfs and really luv it. Looking forward to the new new update
Mik

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Have been trying to build andro tec's portable missile but can not figure out how to build 3 separate units (crawler, conveyor, missle) as 1. If I build it all at once it shows as one triangle on the map, if I build it as three units I can not figure out how to assemble it on the pad in the utube no docking ports are shown. So how do I build one unit with 3 controlable sections.
I just started using sfs and really luv it. Looking forward to the new new update
Mik
could i have a link to see so i can help you?

T

TtTOtW

Welcome and I'm sure you'll love this game and forum. You will only see one triangle because they're all connected. If separated, each separated part will show its own triangle. It may be hard to see when they're close together. Zoom in to help with that. And also, separators and side separators should not be forgotten.

A

Atomicmik

This is the Utube video I am trying to build: AndroTech Portable Missle
Launcher // Space Flight Simulator. I would like to learn how to do this so that I can incorporate several functions in one design. As I have said when I build it even with 3 separate control elements (capsules on the bottom, single probe, and probe on each missle) it only appears as one triangle on map but appears as 3 triangles in video. Is this a bug with my device?[Samsung Tab E] .
Thanx for getting back to me so quickly.

E

Earlmilly1

Yeah. Separators when connected will make it 1. Right when you separate, you’ll get multiple triangles. You may need to click the triangles a bunch so you can get to it.