Neptunian 1

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
This Is My Second Rocket Family And The Grand Neptunian 1 Has Been Tested And Made It's Way To Neptune Orbit With No Cheats At All
I don't know if I'm the first one to say this but, your rockets are ugly and not even for a good reason like functonaly. Also in your posts you don't need to Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentences Like This. It just hurts the eyes. For one you don't need any struts on the bottom there you have plenty of space. Two boosters that big on the rocket I wouldn't put them up compared to the center core there. It just looks bad. Smaller boosters look fine cause it looks as if the rocket can handle that weight. Your fairing makes no sense. Also you could flip around your payload and male you fairings look better and also have your payload facing the right direction. Also I'm not a huge fan of the orange on black and white patterns. One or the either or neither. Also I like how you have to re-affirm you didn't use cheats.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I don't know if I'm the first one to say this but, your rockets are ugly and not even for a good reason like functonaly. Also in your posts you don't need to Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentences Like This. It just hurts the eyes. For one you don't need any struts on the bottom there you have plenty of space. Two boosters that big on the rocket I wouldn't put them up compared to the center core there. It just looks bad. Smaller boosters look fine cause it looks as if the rocket can handle that weight. Your fairing makes no sense. Also you could flip around your payload and male you fairings look better and also have your payload facing the right direction. Also I'm not a huge fan of the orange on black and white patterns. One or the either or neither. Also I like how you have to re-affirm you didn't use cheats.
I'll Will Make Some Changes

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
SRBs are narrow, dude.
What do you mean narrow if I make them bigger it will make them the some size as the first stage unless I shrink them down

SRB

Registered
the structure blocks in the stage 1 are not necessary in my opinion.you should make the boosters narrower and it should be ok

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Use 4 wide tanks for SRBs

Earl

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The SRBs should be 4 wide, and only have 1 block of space between them and the core. Also, it looks a bit better if you don't make the second stage so narrow. If you do, cover it up with the fairing too. Finally, try to point the tip of your fairing like a real rocket does. I think it's a pretty good rocket, but could use just a few changes and tweaks.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The SRBs should be 4 wide, and only have 1 block of space between them and the core. Also, it looks a bit better if you don't make the second stage so narrow. If you do, cover it up with the fairing too. Finally, try to point the tip of your fairing like a real rocket does. I think it's a pretty good rocket, but could use just a few changes and tweaks.
There are no rules when building rockets in SFS.

If his rocket works without cheats, he can build whatever he wants, how he wants.

Yes, there are techniques to make better rockets, but there is nothing written in stone like: "Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein! Boosters only 4 wide, Boosters too Thin!"

Just let him build whatever he wants, as long as it works.

And Zeeray, you don't have to be so rude with him: "I don't know If someone already said this, but your rockets are ugly". Come on...

Earl

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
There are no rules when building rockets in SFS.

If his rocket works without cheats, he can build whatever he wants, how he wants.

Yes, there are techniques to make better rockets, but there is nothing written in stone like: "Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein! Boosters only 4 wide, Boosters too Thin!"

Just let him build whatever he wants, as long as it works.

And Zeeray, you don't have to be so rude with him: "I don't know If someone already said this, but your rockets are ugly". Come on...
I was just making recommendations to make the rocket look a bit better.