New Ranks!

Booster 10

Man on the Moon
Registered
Ok so it took me a while to set up. Here are the basic requirements:

Team RCS:
- Register an account.

Team Titan:
- Single launch Lunar landing and safe landing back on Earth, cheat free and damage free.

Team Frontier:
- Do a Mars return trip with landing, on same terms as Team Titan requirements.
- Build a complete space station cheat free in LEO constructed from at least 4 separately launched parts. Complete means it has solar panels, hab, an escape craft, separate docking area for arriving spacecraft and the ability to change its own orbit without the help of the escape craft or any docked spacecraft.
-Launch and send an interstellar probe. (Blueprint supplied) within the limit mass of 265 tons. No gravity assists, nor Ion engines.

Team Hawk: (any 3 will qualify you)
- Build a fully reusable spacecraft. All parts must be recovered, reattached refuelled, reloaded with a new payload and relaunched to orbit from the launchpad on Earth. Vehicle must be composed of multiple stages. SSTOs do not qualify.
- Build a shuttle approved by Mooncrasher or 4KidsOneCamera .
- Build a rocket that can deliver 550t to orbit untouched, within the normal mobile DLC build grid (including payload). Base game players 180t.
- Perform a damage free Mercury landing with the supplied quicksave. No other craft may be launched.
- Plan and execute a mission to any Jovian moon, land on it, and return to Earth undamaged. For base game players, plan a flyby of all planets and moon's, and execute it with a final Earth landing.
-Create a working 1:1 scale replica of a real rocket/shuttle. Your replica must be approved by either Mooncrasher or 4KidsOneCamera .

Every task adds or enhanced some sort of forum permission or perk. These permissions and more details about the missions are expanded upon in the instructions for each rank at:
Team Entries

Picture of the probe for Voyager Quest challenge:
View attachment 87356

Downloadable Files:
Blueprint of the interstellar payload and quicksave for the Mercury landing.
so I have what TtTOtW says is “base game”? I think this might be quite a bit of a challenge!

Axiom

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered