Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Don’t be always like that, Horus :p
Sometimes just answer the question doesn’t hurts anyone.
Yeah, but it's not even about teaching a guy to fish here. That question had already been asked and answered in this very thread

A better question. Where do we post the entries?
I'll make a dedicated channel for each team. Hold on.
All it takes is a tiny bit of initiative to get the answers required.

T

TtTOtW

Quicksave for the Mercury landing.
Both solar panels survive, Team Hawk achieved instantly. One survives, only one more Team Hawk entry needed. Both break but nothing else, two more entries to achieve Team Hawk. Anything breaks apart from panels, entry disqualified.

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Team Hawk: (any 3 will qualify you)
- Build a fully reusable spacecraft. All parts must be recovered, reattached refuelled, reloaded with a new payload and relaunched to orbit from the launchpad on Earth.
Um is it ok to have slight damaged (i think no right?) and zero assembly after 1st flight (if i would make crane things and other stuff, the phone I'm using would break down)

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Um is it ok to have slight damaged (i think no right?) and zero assembly after 1st flight (if i would make crane things and other stuff, the phone I'm using would break down)
Is it inc fairing needs to be recovered?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You can break, destroy, sell, burn, eat, whatever you want, with the ground equipment, BUT the rocket you launch must not be damaged so the attempt counts as valid.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You can break, destroy, sell, burn, eat, whatever you want, with the ground equipment, BUT the rocket you launch must not be damaged so the attempt counts as valid.
Ah ok ok :)
How bout in terms of reloadin satellite to launch vehicle...can i use zero assembly??

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
No. You must develop a support system for this. Drones, trucks, towers, assembly frames, anything you feel you'll need.
As I've expected :) :) Thanks for responds :) :)

for the sake of simplicity i'm goin to use an SSTO-ish and land it accurately :)

(i'm already done on test but i'm too dumb to make documentation of it so the 2nd flight will be the first flight here and the 3rd flight is the 2nd here.... and the bonus part is that I could still land accurately from orbit to launch pad *need some little refinement on it thou mainly the fuel*)

T

TtTOtW

You are well prepared for this, Commander. The Thing 4 is a good craft to help you get the hang of it.

Alecs

Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Since I did team hawk submission before but I kinda did the mercury challenge wrong can I just replace it with the shuttle ? Or do I have to do everything all over again

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Since I did team hawk submission before but I kinda did the mercury challenge wrong can I just replace it with the shuttle ? Or do I have to do everything all over again
Depends on ya.. :)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Yeah, you can do shuttle challenge instead, if you want.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Mercury challenge seen easy, i did it as my 4 outside earth landing (with some damage and 5 (without damage) but never returned cause it was rover. But i think its not that hard actually. But no i'm not participating now cause i have other projects

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Mercury challenge seen easy, i did it as my 4 outside earth landing (with some damage and 5 (without damage) but never returned cause it was rover. But i think its not that hard actually. But no i'm not participating now cause i have other projects
That wasn't the challenge...
The Mercury challenge is to land without damage using this spacecraft in LEO in a special quicksave...
Screenshot_20201208-183626.png
Impossible? No it isn't.:)

The quicksave I mentioned is here:
Quicksave for the Mercury landing.
Both solar panels survive, Team Hawk achieved instantly. One survives, only one more Team Hawk entry needed. Both break but nothing else, two more entries to achieve Team Hawk. Anything breaks apart from panels, entry disqualified.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That wasn't the challenge...
The Mercury challenge is to land without damage using this spacecraft in LEO in a special quicksave...
View attachment 51058
Impossible? No it isn't.:)

The quicksave I mentioned is here:
Oh ok! That's even better :)

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu