New version for SFS on PC?

Hi,

So I have been playing SFS1.35 for a while on my computer (my friend at school gave it to me) and I was wondering whether the new version of SFS could be made available. I have seen the new updates on YouTube and I think it would be really cool if it was released.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hi,

So I have been playing SFS1.35 for a while on my computer (my friend at school gave it to me) and I was wondering whether the new version of SFS could be made available. I have seen the new updates on YouTube and I think it would be really cool if it was released.
Yeah, if you read around here you'll discover that 1.4 won't be released for PC because he's working on 1.5 for all platforms.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hi,

Hello, vismaypikachu and welcome to the Forum :)

If you have seen the game on YouTube, then I'm sure you know there's already a new version for mobile devices called SFS 1.4.06. You should try and get that one, cause that's the one we are playing right now.

If you are talking about the next update, SFS 1.5, we don't know when its gonna be out, no one in the world knows, that's kinda the billion-dollar-question.