Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
You'll have to wait the expert rank to get the orange colour. You'll need to reach 500 messages for that (but please, don't spam just to get that title).
But as Danny said it's a preset colour, you can't change it.
The moderators and admins have their own colour, and TtTOtW and me have the special "MOTY" (member of the year) title, which comes with its own colour, but that's all.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
You'll have to wait the expert rank to get the orange colour. You'll need to reach 500 messages for that (but please, don't spam just to get that title).
The moderators and admins have their own colour, and TtTOtW and me have the special "MOTY" (member of the year) title, which comes with its own colour, but that's all.
There used to be an active one as well, but that got deleted

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Oh yes, there also is downer rank. You can get it by donating €5 to the Forums. It’ll give you a green name for 6 months

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Did you stop donating?

Status
Not open for further replies.