TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Discuss your favourite DS games here,

my favourite game on the DS was Cop: The Recruit,
1618445914388.png

You play as a recruit for NYPD and you go through all sorts of training, its also like GTA 4 where you can drive around Liber.... i mean New York.
1618445925781.png

The graphics look bad compared to GTA 4
1618445968330.png

1618445992934.png

But it gives me so much nostalgia looking back at it.

SFS123

Registered
did you say the DS that like a phone that could open and close and has 2 screens? if yes i have a few.
1. Animal Crossing
2. forgot its name but i think like in an island
3. zoo builder or something like that

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
did you say the DS that like a phone that could open and close and has 2 screens? if yes i have a few.
1. Animal Crossing
2. forgot its name but i think like in an island
3. zoo builder or something like that
Yeah that's what teh DS is.

SFS123

Registered
1618569096916.png

My favorite DS game is called Tactical Taliban Takeaway V.

It's a game about an aspiring Taliban fighter who dreams about opening a fast food store in Afghanistan, the gameplay is very similar to MGSV. Where in order to earn credits to buy supplies and rent for your store you have to go on missions assigned by Mr. O, during your missions, you can knock out and kidnap enemy soldiers to work for you in your outlet.

Over time you can expand your business, opening new stores in new regions and deploying your men to man those stores.

The ending is very emotional, as your restaurant becomes very popular, the evil corporate fast food chains sends a fake hygiene inspection squad to your headquarters, it was a trap, THEY PLAYED YOU LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE, your men are caught off guard and TTT was no more, you escape the ruins with your secretary, vowing revenge on McDonalds and anyone who ripped your hard work away from you. I'm waiting for next installment to arrive on Steam.

I give that game a 9.5/10, second to Hideo Kojima Productions.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The most recent 3ds game I've played is mgs3d. It's pretty much the same as the normal mgs3 release, just with some quality of life things like controls and a minimap on the second screen. It's actually surprisingly good for a game ported to a mobile device from a console.
81dO7WyRXeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Discuss your favourite DS games here,

my favourite game on the DS was Cop: The Recruit,
View attachment 60755
You play as a recruit for NYPD and you go through all sorts of training, its also like GTA 4 where you can drive around Liber.... i mean New York.
View attachment 60756

The graphics look bad compared to GTA 4
View attachment 60757
View attachment 60758
But it gives me so much nostalgia looking back at it.
3 fav games:
NSMB DS (playin some romhacks too)
Mario Kart DS
Super Mario 64DS
Animal Crossing wild world (lost cartridge long time ago)

G

Ghost220819

1638860742811.png
I have roughly 80 hours on this game over the course of multiple years. It's a very fun RPG.

partzypadz

Man on the Moon
Registered