Open Non stop freezing on iOS

This is insanity, I can’t even play the game. I looked for a solution and I found that it was likely due to the amount of objects. But I don’t really have many objects at all. Deleted all my quick saves, and all my other worlds. I join the game, boom, frozen. I close the game and rejoin, boom, frozen. I just want to land.

Attachments

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This is insanity, I can’t even play the game. I looked for a solution and I found that it was likely due to the amount of objects. But I don’t really have many objects at all. Deleted all my quick saves, and all my other worlds. I join the game, boom, frozen. I close the game and rejoin, boom, frozen. I just want to land.
1: why use cheats
2: i get this problem on my android it usaly takes 5-40 seconds for the game to unfreeze

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
So it even happens with just one object?

1: why use cheats
2: i get this problem on my android it usaly takes 5-40 seconds for the game to unfreeze
I have a world that i use just for aesthetic and fun which has more progress than my other worlds, so i only have this world. But thanks

I only have a small moon base and a space station, I can't play on the world anymore because every time I open it my game freezes. So I have to delete my world because there is no use to it anymore.

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
what ios though

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Also, I waited much longer than 3 minutes for this to unfreeze and there is no sign of it doing so.
please put all your posts into 1 post.

maybe
delete the world and make a new one?