Odyssey Career Ep 5

Question: Do you use only command modules for the crew as a personal choice or do you not know about the probe stacking part of rule 5? (I had to look up what number it was. So many rules :D). Either way I actually really like the way it looks, like a giant capsule made of capsules lol.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Question: Do you use only command modules for the crew as a personal choice or do you not know about the probe stacking part of rule 5? (I had to look up what number it was. So many rules :D). Either way I actually really like the way it looks, like a giant capsule made of capsules lol.
I know about it but i think i tried it another way and it just doesnt look unique

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Also what do you think of my new probe design it reminds my of cassini
Screenshot_20190221-082634.png

I know about it but i think i tried it another way and it just doesnt look unique
I get what you mean, and it isn't exactly the best looking way to roleplay multiple crew. The idea behind it is mostly just to add weight to make the rockets bigger for more crew and there wasn't much other choice partwise. Command module stacking when done your way looks pretty neat, but would be a bit bulky for my taste. I'm all about building as small and efficient as possible.

Also what do you think of my new probe design it reminds my of cassini
I like it! That's for the science probe missions I'm assuming. Mine are pretty minimalist by comparison.

T

TtTOtW

One of my most admired co-forumers is the GLORIOUS LEADER CPTGORRLIA! as clarified by his second in command of the time, ReEntry15. Those were real men. Now with THEM I had talks, compromised, etc. But skill alone is found everywhere you look. I'm looking for the character of a leader, and the ability to back it up reliably.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
One of my most admired co-forumers is the GLORIOUS LEADER CPTGORRLIA! as clarified by his second in command of the time, ReEntry15. Those were real men. Now with THEM I had talks, compromised, etc. But skill alone is found everywhere you look. I'm looking for the character of a leader, and the ability to back it up reliably.
Eh im just more skilled at re-usable rockets then anyone on the server

T

TtTOtW

Eh im just more skilled at re-usable rockets then anyone on the server
That's good. And almost true. The leader of KL actually gives you a good run for your money, though he doesn't show it. He's extremely intelligent in many spheres.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Why not fix it in space you are wastfull
It's a game, it's not like he's paying for the fuel. I'd fix the problems in orbit as well, but he's doing it not for the efficiency, he's doing it for the engineering challenge.