okay, a question to ask.

Falcon231

Man on the Moon
Registered
I’m not trying to be goofy, but..

how many people hate me? I mean with all the posts I make, nobody seems, pleased to speak with me.
I may be just stupid, but I’m not sure.

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I dont think anyone hates you and if they do I wouldn't understand why. I'm aware you were toxic on a previous thread but I'm pretty sure everyone sees that you regret that and that you've changed.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
This should be a profile post. And I don't think there is a valid reason to hate you.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I don't think anyone hates you. Your builds aren't too bad to critizice, and not too good to congratulate you, so people just thinks: "eh, ok".

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
i don't see any problem on you :D :D :D

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Might have been another person then.
i don't think its another Falcon since He/Her is only Falcon in the forum.....

or unless its not Falcon.....

i don't see any problem if your thread has no replies or views just for me i doin it to share it to others even they just pass to threads or ignore it......

T

TtTOtW

This is most definitely supposed to be a profile post. Here's my personal opinion of you, Falcon231:

You're not a confident builder, and there are reasons for that: one is that you compare your builds to mine, and the other is that you don't see advice as help, but as a personal attack on your character. Also, you want the recognition but don't want to take the hard road that leads you there. I was once pretty disgusted with being wrong about part throttle ISP when Altaïr proved to me publicly that my theory was complete bullshit. But, I took a deep breath, and looked for other ways to improve my delta v. Falcon231, you have great potential. But you are not accepting that it's a long road to the top. You are at maybe 15 to 20% to being an expert. Build for the sake of challenging yourself, not for the sake of recognition. The recognition will then come by itself. And the best part is, you won't even care. You'll already be happy. Good advice is a beautiful thing. Take it, and if you then struggle, it means YOU need more practice, or you're doing something wrong. Get better, and you'll see the recommended processes are the best.

And never quit.

Falcon231

Man on the Moon
Registered
This is most definitely supposed to be a profile post. Here's my personal opinion of you, Falcon231:

You're not a confident builder, and there are reasons for that: one is that you compare your builds to mine, and the other is that you don't see advice as help, but as a personal attack on your character. Also, you want the recognition but don't want to take the hard road that leads you there. I was once pretty disgusted with being wrong about part throttle ISP when Altaïr proved to me publicly that my theory was complete bullshit. But, I took a deep breath, and looked for other ways to improve my delta v. Falcon231, you have great potential. But you are not accepting that it's a long road to the top. You are at maybe 15 to 20% to being an expert. Build for the sake of challenging yourself, not for the sake of recognition. The recognition will then come by itself. And the best part is, you won't even care. You'll already be happy. Good advice is a beautiful thing. Take it, and if you then struggle, it means YOU need more practice, or you're doing something wrong. Get better, and you'll see the recommended processes are the best.

And never quit.
thank you. this is amazing advice.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
and the other is that you don't see advice as help, but as a personal attack on your character. Also, you want the recognition
Yeah, and remember this one piece of advice.

No one cares. And it's nothing personal.

You can build the most amazing, unique piece of engineering, spend weeks building, testing and flying it, upload it to here thinking you're gonna floor the world with your brilliance and then 2 people comment on it.

That's not a bad thing. I built the first / only orbitally capable Aircraft Carrier. It took me weeks to finish. Not a single fuck was given. The project I've just finished is gonna end the concept of launch records to orbit. I'm expecting about 3 views on YouTube. I don't care. I built it for me, not for the external recognition.

Also, don't take so much personally when you post things like you're leaving or coming back. You're not going to get the reaction you expect. People leave here and don't come back all the time.
Danny Batten has completely sacked the game off for Minecraft. He used to moderate here and is responsible for about a 1/5 of messages on the forum. Hardly anyone beyond a small circle of personal friends noticed he'd gone.

In short, be cool. Build because you want to build. Post about things that make you excited. People will gravitate towards that kind of thing and you'll make actual friends rather than likes and comments.

Falcon231

Man on the Moon
Registered
Yeah, and remember this one piece of advice.

No one cares. And it's nothing personal.

You can build the most amazing, unique piece of engineering, spend weeks building, testing and flying it, upload it to here thinking you're gonna floor the world with your brilliance and then 2 people comment on it.

That's not a bad thing. I built the first / only orbitally capable Aircraft Carrier. It took me weeks to finish. Not a single fuck was given. The project I've just finished is gonna end the concept of launch records to orbit. I'm expecting about 3 views on YouTube. I don't care. I built it for me, not for the external recognition.

Also, don't take so much personally when you post things like you're leaving or coming back. You're not going to get the reaction you expect. People leave here and don't come back all the time.
Danny Batten has completely sacked the game off for Minecraft. He used to moderate here and is responsible for about a 1/5 of messages on the forum. Hardly anyone beyond a small circle of personal friends noticed he'd gone.

In short, be cool. Build because you want to build. Post about things that make you excited. People will gravitate towards that kind of thing and you'll make actual friends rather than likes and comments.
another piece of amazing advice, thank you.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Should i give a word here?? its seems i'm late to the party again.....

Ok i'll give a small words here......

Is that all of us should be open for other's advice (i forgot what to say on that part) and sometimes you need to be humble to others and you need to be happy even thou things must be hard but you should be continue to press forward in-order to change and turned into better person......

idk if i'm right to the thread???

T

TtTOtW

Should i give a word here?? its seems i'm late to the party again.....

Ok i'll give a small words here......

Is that all of us should be open for other's advice (i forgot what to say on that part) and sometimes you need to be humble to others and you need to be happy even thou things must be hard but you should be continue to press forward in-order to change and turned into better person......

idk if i'm right to the thread???
That is in fact how you became as impressive as you have :) but just like me, you still have a long way to go ;)