One to end them all......

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
My final word in super massive ship design.
Introducing the new flag ship of the Fleet of Particular Justice: The FPJ Oregon
Of the new: Salem Class Dreadnaught

Screenshot_20190217-170351.png

Armament:
30 medium all-purpose RCS launchers,
2 Super Heavy MLT Systems,
8 Light MLT systems.

Armor:
Most places equiped with dual over lapping solar array armor and 1 to 2 meters of structural armor.

Crew: 44(most systems automated and most weapons are fire and forget)

Introducing the new flag ship of the Fleet of Particular Justice: The FPJ Oregon

View attachment 13665

Armament:
8 Light MLT systems.

Armor:
Most places equiped with dual over lapping solar array armor and 1 to 2 meters of structural armor.

I like your style

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered

View attachment 13665

Armament:
8 Light MLT systems.

Armor:

UPA will be good!

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered

View attachment 13665

Armament:
8 Light MLT systems.

Armor:

I’m building a scaled Imperial I-class Star Destroyer.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Ya cool works but very different they are stationary unlike a warship making slightly easier to design and build
You do realize that a war is more than just weapons, right? Sure, a good warship will give you a lot of firepower, but that firepower means nothing if you don't have a good strategy or intelligence on the enemy.

T

TtTOtW

You do realize that a war is more than just weapons, right? Sure, a good warship will give you a lot of firepower, but that firepower means nothing if you don't have a good strategy or intelligence on the enemy.
That there is a very, very good point.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Yes im working on that and thats why my fleet is designed with strategy in mind but my fleet lacks capital ships and trust me i have many eyes everywhere already and behind the scenes of what you see alliances are being made and mergings arw happening