Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Wow really cool! Does it have an ejection seat too?
That makes me think about an accident a few weeks ago: the co-pilot of a Rafale (the french air fighter) accidentally triggered the ejection seat during take-off. Now you can reproduce it :p

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Whaaaaaaaaaa.....?????!!!!
That's what the air force said too.
Originally it was an interviewer that was there. I don't know if he knew what he was doing, but the lever that triggers the ejection seat is hard to pull, so it's very unlikely to trigger it by accident. What's sure is that he didn't expect it and he was injured in the process.

T

TtTOtW

Originally it was an interviewer that was there. I don't know if he knew what he was doing, but the lever that triggers the ejection seat is hard to pull, so it's very unlikely to trigger it by accident. What's sure is that he didn't expect it and he was injured in the process.
Yeah... you can break your neck if you don't brace yourself for the blast!

Tony

Registered
For the accident !!! Weird there is protection. For the creation of the co-pilot. great idea. I will first try to fly the plane. this is not won