Open Part Edits and Modding

I

IanMalcome

I look at all the forum posts and see mods for tool tips and bigger work space but nothing for parts or other utility.

The restriction most likely falls with Modloader as well as the difficulty in part modding with the need to texture edit as well.

The question of whether this is something to actively work toward is something that needs to be asked

You can't texture edit on 1.35 PC, but you can BP edit WITH THE BUILD SHARER MOD, just export your saved rocket in the build screen of 1.35 (PC), then you can edit the txt file, and re-import it.

I

IanMalcome

You can't texture edit on 1.35 PC, but you can BP edit WITH THE BUILD SHARER MOD, just export your saved rocket in the build screen of 1.35 (PC), then you can edit the txt file, and re-import it.
no i mean like add parts, edit existing ones that kind of stuff

You can edit the existing ones, that's BP editing. You can change the size and position. You CANNOT add parts via modding, as far as I know, as that's built into the game.

I

IanMalcome

You can edit the existing ones, that's BP editing. You can change the size and position. You CANNOT add parts via modding, as far as I know, as that's built into the game.
Ok so without decompiling the source code and assets through a third program editing it and recompiling it intoa new program its a no go