Part Text Mod

pixelgaming579

Modder
Registered
A mod that enables the editing of a part's JSON data, as well as some other QoL settings. Download here (also requires UI Tools, which can be downloaded here).
Settings can be changed in the mod's Settings.txt file (Settings reload when entering the build screen and save when exiting):
  • "disableDoubleClickSelect" (false by default) - Disables double-clicking to select all connected parts.
  • "fixMirroringRotatedParts" (true by default) - Fixes flipping/mirroring for non-90° angled parts.
  • "windowEnabled" (true by default) - Shows/hides the part text window (useful if you only want the extra QoL settings).
  • "windowSize" (400 x 600 by default) - Size of the part text window.
  • "windowMinimized" (false by default) - Saves the minimised state of the part text window.
  • "windowOpacity" (1 by default) - Transparency of the part text window.
  • "textSize" (20 by default)- Size of the part text window's text.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It is a very nice mod! Gives much more features than PartEditor, to eliminate necessity to edit bp file as text, and gives the same convenience as PartEditor.

Also when i start the game and enter editor window first time it looke like this:
1683443995351.png

When i touch triangle button it changes to this and remains like this later on:
1683443905891.png

I works totally fine, i just don't know if it was intentional or not, and in case if maybe it was not i will mention it here.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
why after am download the mod and UItools then put it at MODS and when am playing the game i have 2 UI tools?
It's a bug that used to happen with any mod using UI Tools as a dependency. Normally the latest version fixes that. Can you confirm that your game version is 1.5.10.2 please?