Parts editor

I consider myself an advanced sfs player, who has built many successful rockets aswel as space stations in the free version and the fully paid version, to up my game a bit I've started using parts editor to create a perfectly scaled and measured out ISS (International space station). I decided the best way to achieve this would be to make the tanks and docking ports larger, so as to give more detail in the overall project using the limited parts we have available in the game. I started with the Unity module also know as Node 1. If you look closely you can see the length & width of the module and positioning of the docking ports are crucial to making this happen and have been changed to fit the grid in exactly the correct position. Using a calculator I multiply the real dimensions of the parts on the ISS, taken meters, by 5.5(I chose this number be cause it means my already full build FGR7 Soyuz rocket wont look out of place attached to the PIRs or Zvezda module, and this then gives me the number of squared increments along the x and y axis I need to build and place the object. The Unity module is 5½m in length x 4½m in width making my sfs build a total of 30 blocks long x 25 blocks wide but I actually made it 30x24 for reasons I wont go into LOL!! The small docking port has been unchanged in parts editor because on my model it's pretty close in size to the actual grapple fixtures found on the real ISS to move the modules and spacecraft etc.. around in space(just like the Canadarm does. I do testing on the pad with and without gravity just to make sure nothing falls off and that all things separate and reattach properly before a quick reload and then sending it into orbit at 505km (I know the real number should be 400km but HEY! After separating the fairings and clicking on the docking port to separate one of the PMA's (Pressurized Mating Adapter) from the booster then from the module itself, like I said to make sure everything works correctly as it should!! This happens!!!! (See pics below )Plz help and let me know where I'm going wrong.
Screenshot_20200517-051724_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-051757_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-051812_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-051916_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

T

TtTOtW

A: Kudos for a serious approach to doing things right.
B: Your scale is WAY off. One block on the build grid is HALF A METER.
C: You don't need stretched parts for most real scale builds.
D: Stretched parts unstretch and flip when triggered by docking port attachment or release. But only on the half you are not controlling after the separation.
E: Do you know about the drag bug?

A: Kudos for a serious approach to doing things right.
B: Your scale is WAY off. One block on the build grid is HALF A METER.
C: You don't need stretched parts for most real scale builds.
D: Stretched parts unstretch and flip when triggered by docking port attachment or release. But only on the half you are not controlling after the separation.
E: Do you know about the drag bug?
Yeah I know about the drag bug. My scale is just my scale and its gonna be bang on in proportion to all modules and craft I build , but thanx for the reply I'm having to go about things differently now anyway!
Screenshot_20200517-090306_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg