Planet editor on Amazon Kindle fire

Hi, I just recently got the full version for SFS on my Amazon Kindle Fire, gen 8, but I can't find the planet editor. I am aware that the Kindle uses a different system for storage but it should still be there somewhere.

Any help will be gratefully accepted.

T

The Dark in the Light

Hi, I just recently got the full version for SFS on my Amazon Kindle Fire, gen 8, but I can't find the planet editor. I am aware that the Kindle uses a different system for storage but it should still be there somewhere.

Any help will be gratefully accepted.
Disclaimer: if you are using IOS you can't acess the files and file system, but if you use android you are in luck. SFS doesn't have a built in planet editor, but if you have a text editing app (I would recommend droid edit) you can open the desired planet file and edit the code at your pleasure. Here is where you can learn to planet edit: https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?forums/planet-editing.64/

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
As said before, it is possible to planet edit on Android (the OS that Kindle Fires use), but the planet files are on the following path:

Android > Data > com.stefmorjona.spaceflightsimulator > Files > Resources

The Planet Data and Textures folders are inside, and their names are self-explanatory.