Solved Planet editor

S

SFS_is_life

I can not figure out how to use the planet editor even though I watched Stef's stream explaining it. I found the files for the planets but I can't figure out a way to edit them. And when I hook my phone up to my computer to try with that, my computer doesn't even show that the files exist.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I can not figure out how to use the planet editor even though I watched Stef's stream explaining it. I found the files for the planets but I can't figure out a way to edit them. And when I hook my phone up to my computer to try with that, my computer doesn't even show that the files exist.

i'll take a look now at the planet editor for you

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician

on your phone, what did you use to access the files?

S

SFS_is_life

i meant what app? i'm not sure if it works using the phone, should do, but i've had trouble with it before.
i've managed to change the sun's name to banana, using a third party app to edit my files
So do I need to download an app to edit them? and if so what do you recommend?

T

TtTOtW

I will try them one at a time and find the one I like. Probably Tuesday, because I am really busy through labor day.
What is nice about Ghost Commander though is that you can have a double list open... Like view your copy file on the left and the destination folder on the right. Really smart.