Planet editor

Riot

Registered
So, I used to be a long time apple supporter during Steve Jobs era, when he produced actual phones and not devices manufactured to break at a certain time, so recently (Last Sunday) I recieved my Samsung s10+ and I've not gotten around the whole Android system yet, I went from an iPhone 6 to S10+ so it's weird, I've gotten the basics down and can access my phone, I've tried to access my files with 'file explorer' and 'my files' but when I enter the files to use the planet editor, it doesn't allow me to edit, I had the full version on IOS and because Restoring purchases doesn't work across different platforms I recently bought it again on Android.

So mostly just asking how can I edit the files and how to understand the coding

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
So, I used to be a long time apple supporter during Steve Jobs era, when he produced actual phones and not devices manufactured to break at a certain time, so recently (Last Sunday) I recieved my Samsung s10+ and I've not gotten around the whole Android system yet, I went from an iPhone 6 to S10+ so it's weird, I've gotten the basics down and can access my phone, I've tried to access my files with 'file explorer' and 'my files' but when I enter the files to use the planet editor, it doesn't allow me to edit, I had the full version on IOS and because Restoring purchases doesn't work across different platforms I recently bought it again on Android.

So mostly just asking how can I edit the files and how to understand the coding
Hello, Riot!
You’re going to need a file editor. There are several free ones you can find in the online store applications.

I like to use C# Shell, which works offline.

Riot

Registered
Hello, Riot!
You’re going to need a file editor. There are several free ones you can find in the online store applications.

I like to use C# Shell, which works offline.
So what do I do with it? Do I download it and it should automatically copy the files over?