Solved Planet Past Jupiter

Hello.

I created my own complete Solar System, which was working beautifully. After I deleted a ship blueprint, everything came crashing to a halt. I could no longer access the game thru either Build or Resume. Yes. I was patient and yes I am using the full version. I checked the troubleshooting on the forum and tried most of the suggesting. All failed.

So I uninstalled and reloaded the game with the intention of slowly re-adding my expanded solar system. However, when I reinstalled the game, planets past Jupiter are no longer being displayed. I am confident there are no errors with the Text files and textures that I have edited. How do I get the added planet to display? I tried adding just one planet Uranus or Neptune, but nothing beyond Jupiter was loading. Notably, the asteroid belt did load.

Also, and this is just curiosity. The provided planets, which now included Jupiter, seem difficult to edit and replace. Are these planets no longer capable of being edited?

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello.

I created my own complete Solar System, which was working beautifully. After I deleted a ship blueprint, everything came crashing to a halt. I could no longer access the game thru either Build or Resume. Yes. I was patient and yes I am using the full version. I checked the troubleshooting on the forum and tried most of the suggesting. All failed.

So I uninstalled and reloaded the game with the intention of slowly re-adding my expanded solar system. However, when I reinstalled the game, planets past Jupiter are no longer being displayed. I am confident there are no errors with the Text files and textures that I have edited. How do I get the added planet to display? I tried adding just one planet Uranus or Neptune, but nothing beyond Jupiter was loading. Notably, the asteroid belt did load.

Also, and this is just curiosity. The provided planets, which now included Jupiter, seem difficult to edit and replace. Are these planets no longer capable of being edited?
Did you pan out to the sides?

Yes sir. I was able re-plot Bennu and Ryugu. But its like there is a wall at Jupiter.

As I mentioned, these have all been plotted before (see attached) all the way out to Farfarout. The problem arose when I reinstalled. It would seem likely I dont have the full version upon reinstallation. But I am able to manipulate skins et al.

Attachments

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yes sir. I was able re-plot Bennu and Ryugu. But its like there is a wall at Jupiter.

As I mentioned, these have all been plotted before (see attached) all the way out to Farfarout. The problem arose when I reinstalled. It would seem likely I dont have the full version upon reinstallation. But I am able to manipulate skins et al.
How about removing all of the planets you added, restart the game, launch another rocket, close the game, re-add all of the planets.

Thats basically where I am at. I had reinstalled and was re-adding the planets after Jupiter and nothing displayed. So I tried Bennu and Ryugu, they showed right up. Tried Pluto, nothing.

Tony

Registered
On Android uninstall an application does not delete the data necessarily the data associated with the application. Menu. Program Management. searched the application. Force the stop. delete cache. delete the data. uninstall.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Thats basically where I am at. I had reinstalled and was re-adding the planets after Jupiter and nothing displayed. So I tried Bennu and Ryugu, they showed right up. Tried Pluto, nothing.
Maybe there's a coding error somewhere...
Sometimes when a coding error appears, the game Can't load the planets, but If they don't have any other bodies that depend on them (like moons), the game does nothing and just doesn't load them.

Have tried to install Saturn, Uranus and Neptune's moons?

With the most recent update, which added Jupiter, Gradients were removed from the Textures file, therefore, all planets with unique atmospheres, aka past Jupiter, were not displayed. Problem solved.

Sorry for the oversight. Thank you guys.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
With the most recent update, which added Jupiter, Gradients were removed from the Textures file, therefore, all planets with unique atmospheres, aka past Jupiter, were not displayed. Problem solved.

Sorry for the oversight. Thank you guys.
No problem :)
I changed the thread status to "solved"