Planet Sharing

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Unfortunately I don't have a text editor on my phone and files that I have imported from my computer don't work. :(

Shako

Registered
Hi all, i'm new in this forum and this is my first post. Well, I created a planetary system with two planets orbiting the central star counterclockwise, a pulsar, a black hole and some "easter eggs" planets,
It's still a "beta" version because of some bug and missing planets or textures, when i manage to fix these problems i'll post the link here. For now i made only a video of my planet pack:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi Shako

That looks nice, however I suggest that you create your own thread to make your planet pack more visible. :)

Shako

Registered
Hi Shako

That looks nice, however I suggest that you create your own thread to make your planet pack more visible. :)
thanks so much, this is my first planet pack, i made it using a simple text editor for android. but, I wanted to know if there is a better way to create planets

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
thanks so much, this is my first planet pack, i made it using a simple text editor for android. but, I wanted to know if there is a better way to create planets
Unless you want to make your own textures, a text editor is all you really need. Eventually you can work on a PC to make large editions easier.