Floater
Copycat
Registered
Someone say launcher?

r9USUA.gif

Ooooh, an SFS launcher! My mistake.

Tony

Registered
Your creation is awesome. I saw it. Long ago. Regarding video and weapons of destruction. I don't have too much. It's a reality. It promotes wars. Personal opinion. But very interesting to watch.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Your creation is awesome. I saw it. Long ago. Regarding video and weapons of destruction. I don't have too much. It's a reality. It promotes wars. Personal opinion. But very interesting to watch.
It's not my creation. It's swincitys MRLS set up.

You have it the wrong way around. An SFS video isn't inspiring war or weapons manufacturers. No one is watching Youtube videos of a mobile game going 'wow, what a unique weapon system, quickly we need to make these in real life and use them on our enemies before they make one'.

Because whomever he says it to will facepalm and then say 'eer sir, the M270 MLRS system has been in service for several decades now'.

Neither is anyone playing SFS and suddenly having thoughts of invading Poland again.

This is art imitating life, not the other way around dude.

Tony

Registered
I don't know how to answer. I gave a personal opinion. I'm not criticizing anyone. Everyone has the right to publish their ideas.
For 2 months I have been trying to translate without Google translation. I may not have understood very well.
Off topic. Since 2 months. There is a problem with the Google machine translation forum. It takes several minutes to wait. Never see. No translation. And only with the forum. Is there anyone else who has the same problem as me?

Tony

Registered
It's not my creation. It's swincitys MRLS set up.

You have it the wrong way around. An SFS video isn't inspiring war or weapons manufacturers. No one is watching Youtube videos of a mobile game going 'wow, what a unique weapon system, quickly we need to make these in real life and use them on our enemies before they make one'.

Because whomever he says it to will facepalm and then say 'eer sir, the M270 MLRS system has been in service for several decades now'.

Neither is anyone playing SFS and suddenly having thoughts of invading Poland again.

This is art imitating life, not the other way around dude.
Horus Lupercal Horus Lupercal I have the right to give an opinion. I have nothing against you. Sorry if I frustrated you.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
For 2 months I have been trying to translate without Google translation. I may not have understood very well. There is a problem with the Google machine translation forum. It takes several minutes to wait. Never see. No translation. And only with the forum. Is there anyone else who has the same problem as me?
Maybe Altaïr can help you with you the translation?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thank you for your kindness Blazer. I may have frustrated Horus Lupercal with my translation. I have nothing against him. He remains a great player on SFS. And I love his creations. Just a little different nothing too bad.
Don't worry Tony, your translation is perfectly understandable. I don't think that Horus Lupercal is upset against you, it's just that his opinion is different but beside that he's really a cool guy :)

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Two of my favorite launchers:

The Falcon 9:
AE3BAA76-BC15-42F9-B540-AF0326652435.jpeg