Post your best web links. Aerospace, aircraft, heated airship balloon, scientific discovery ....

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Ah you're right. It's just that I didn't make the distinction. A failure is a failure :p
Yes, but it is unflattering to the N1 rocket to equal a nitrogen pop to its earthquake-like explosions. :p

Tony

Registered
This is a surprisingly respectable old sci-fi cartoon from 1961
America with their television series. They made us all dream during our teenagers. Cosmos 1999 examples. Galactica. Star-trek. I know this doesn't have a reference. But it makes us all dream of the future

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I took a video of a C-17 flying over Norwich earlier but not sure how to post it. Does anyone know ?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You can't post videos direct onto here. You can only link them from elsewhere

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Has anyone seen my baseball?

Nah mate. It got vaporised.

A baseball firing, trailer mounted air howitzer and grown men getting giddy about a thing that produces enough recoil at half power to move a trailer.

Tony

Registered
I took a video of a C-17 flying over Norwich earlier but not sure how to post it. Does anyone know ?
This works in mp4. I don't know the max file size allowed. My test has a definition is 1920x1080 px. I think your problem is the size of your file. You have to ask the administrator of the forum. Only he knows the configuration of his Web server (Apache)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
It's probably 10mb. That's what I've usually been restricted to when attaching self made gifs

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Scott Manley video about the influences on the shape of the Space Shuttle, and what it was really designed to do.