Post your payload!

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
Also the use of inf biuld area, part clipping, no collide dmg, no heat dmg and no burn marks are are alowwed for this mission if you can’t get a working rocket tell me

Um... Can you change the structural part to be thinner bcs i have a payload but its a bit wide? The smallest payload is a pack that come with the lander which I can't not clear bcs i have work for that over night, maybe the payload is 5-8 block pixel grid wide or you know

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Still open to payloads now?

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
I’ll take a remaining payload spot.

Are you on Mobile with DLC? (So I know what’s possible to send you) and BP-Editing & Clip okay?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Wait this isnt Forum Space Station, sorry guys but i discontinued this program
Oh well I'm in forum space station so not a big deal for me BTW where is my massive solar aray on the space station I couldn't find it on the image sent

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I build a death ray earlier. Could you send that up to orbit? To see it, you're gonna have to find my thread on it in my profile post. I'll try to get the photo to you as soon as possible. (The reason for this is that the photo is stored on my PC, and I typed this on my phone. I hope I didn't do something wrong)

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 96379
is this satellite is ok to fit into your rocket?
This thread didnt have replies in a while... I'm sorry, but i dont think i want to continue this thread after all these months, i hope you understand :).

I build a death ray earlier. Could you send that up to orbit? To see it, you're gonna have to find my thread on it in my profile post. I'll try to get the photo to you as soon as possible. (The reason for this is that the photo is stored on my PC, and I typed this on my phone. I hope I didn't do something wrong)
Same to you, sorry.