Open Problem on a PC with 64-bit Windows

Tony

Registered
Once the resolution is selected the menu appears and nothing more the game does not answer more than on even PC I run the game Obiter without problem.
This version of SFS runs on other PCs on 64-bit windows.
The graphics driver is up to date and directX too.
A solution Thank you

Tony

Registered
I was advised to address you to me I am no solution nothing to do the problem comes from Windows something that blocks or a conflict the system alone without any program added

Tony

Registered
he has a professional on Windows. otherwise I ask the question specialized site. mes I can probably have an answer this type of games do not interest them

T

TtTOtW

Do you have any mods? Here's what I'd do: uninstall all mods.then try again. Then if it's the same, I'd reinstall the game. If it's still broken, I'd uninstall again, clear my registry and reinstall with the Internet deactivated. Then only turn it on once the game is running. If it still doesn't run, then I don't know if Mike can help you, but at that point I myself would also consult him.

T

TtTOtW

If it works... Install the mods one by one and run the game after each. If it breaks again, just don't install the guilty mod after repeating whatever worked to fix it.