Solved problem with game

I

iConnR

hi. i have problem with spaceflight simulator on pc. some text is violet. i have windows XP. screenshot: imgur.com/a/p9MdhXF

p.s. my english very bad, because i am from ukraine, i am so sorry..

Last edited by a moderator:

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
hi. i have problem with spaceflight simulator on pc. some text is violet. i have windows XP. screenshot: imgur.com/a/p9MdhXF

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Does this happen normally or only on SFS?

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered

What version of SFS are you you running?

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Wait,doesn't things become violet in games when they don't have/can't find a texture?

I

iConnR

Wait,doesn't things become violet in games when they don't have/can't find a texture?
yes, when game don't have/can't find a texture, things become violet. but i download SFS from forum and i don't delete/replace files.

This is obviously a shader error. This could be caused by SFS using names to refer to shaders, another one could be that your OS (Windows XP) has problems loading the resources for the game. Try reinstalling, that's all I can do, I have no way of solving the problem.