Project Snowy Wind

• Thread starter The Dark in the Light
  • Start date
T

The Dark in the Light

Even though I'm leaving the forum, I will continue this project. One day I may finish it and post the completed work.

T

TtTOtW

Horus I cannot believe that you put this challenge out to the forum and never informed me! Dude the original challenge was brutal, and Mjollnir taught me that some of my own perceived limits was just my imagination. I'm gonna do this one full bore. Thanks man. This might only be aiming for Mars, but it's still good old-fashioned fun.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Horus I cannot believe that you put this challenge out to the forum and never informed me! Dude the original challenge was brutal, and Mjollnir taught me that some of my own perceived limits was just my imagination. I'm gonna do this one full bore. Thanks man. This might only be aiming for Mars, but it's still good old-fashioned fun.
Horus left the forum

T

TtTOtW

Lol. My friend... I'm not competing. I did this mission in tougher form 2 years ago. I'm doing it privately, for nostalgic reasons. It was originally set to see who is the more capable shuttle man between Blazer and myself. It took us all the way to Ganymede back then... 5 missions. 3 payloads. Two fuel depots. One Shuttle, FULLY reused throughout. Nothing else. It was a killer...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmo's fan

«★★» Commander «★★» // PT
TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Lol. My friend... I'm not competing. I did this mission in tougher form 2 years ago. I'm doing it privately, for nostalgic reasons. It was originally set to see who is the more capable shuttle man between Blazer and myself.
Lol, that was a jk please show us how you do it I don't want to miss at some badass mission