Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Is playing SFS on iOS still worth it? It seems like it receives the least updates out of the 3 and I'm worried it might get discontinued and updates will only go to android and the Steam version.
Stef keeps maintaining the mobile versions, the last update is from last month. Android and Ios are treated the same way by the way. All updates are for both OS.

astromax24

Man on the Moon
Registered
S

Sportgus

Yeah I kinda hate how in 1.5+ fuel tanks, fairings, and separators now overlay over mostly everything. Like in 1.4 you could put some parts inside a fuel tank or separator interstage and it would show through the part like it's clipping through. It looked so much cooler back then.

astromax24

Man on the Moon
Registered
ye
Yeah I kinda hate how in 1.5+ fuel tanks, fairings, and separators now overlay over mostly everything. Like in 1.4 you could put some parts inside a fuel tank or separator interstage and it would show through the part like it's clipping through. It looked so much cooler back then.
yeah, maybe that will change in 1.6

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
The new S2 rocket:

Spaceflight Simulator_2023-02-04-08-19-20.jpg

The booster is an improved version of the previous S1 landing tester, though I haven't tested an Orbit & Landing-type mission. Maybe soon.

astromax24

Man on the Moon
Registered
Feel free to use this thread to discuss and post anything related to SFS, it's updates, community, arts, concepts, ideas, questions, etc. here. If you have a specific topic you'll like to discuss, feel free to post it on your own thread. :)

For a similar thread where you can post and discuss anything that is NOT SFS-related, use Off-Topic Thread (General Chat)

Have fun! :D
5F141ABE-CEF3-4387-B832-96F648B23654.jpeg

Just put a base on mars, called it the Hellas Station as it landed on Hellas planitia

astromax24

Man on the Moon
Registered
Feel free to use this thread to discuss and post anything related to SFS, it's updates, community, arts, concepts, ideas, questions, etc. here. If you have a specific topic you'll like to discuss, feel free to post it on your own thread. :)

For a similar thread where you can post and discuss anything that is NOT SFS-related, use Off-Topic Thread (General Chat)

Have fun! :D
adding jupiters moons in a new pack
7BC89744-5B53-4897-A3D0-AECE6FAD745E.jpeg

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Screenshot_2023-02-03-11-44-52-08_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.jpg

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
This is SFS related, I promise. :p
But... This is advertising?! Advertising is against the rules! I have to delete th... Wait, my phone is ringing.

Hello? ... Stef? ... Yeah, I saw the video, I was about to delete... What? ... But this is not... OK, you're the boss.

Hey, nice video! :cool: