Re-Use ITS

OkisiTitana

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I represent to your attention the Re-Use of ITS.original from Neutralizer.this is a small rework of his bp.changed only the Rover, and more specifically the landing system...generally, can be disembark Rover,drive,shove his back with the help updated me docking system and RCS back in rocket, and fly back home:3
ATTENTION: I recommend landing on bodies with gravity as on Titan and the moon, because the Rover flies thanks to the above system.
P. S: the Rover's flight system is very weak,it is barely flies on the moon)
Screenshot_2019-11-30-14-40-25-788_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.png
Screenshot_2019-11-30-14-41-37-444_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.png
Screenshot_2019-11-30-14-42-46-125_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.png
Screenshot_2019-11-30-14-43-34-511_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.png

Attachments

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Nice design, thanks :)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Download it then. 1.4 apk is here on forum.

Berg

Registered
I already saw a rocket like this one on youtube I don't know if he put the credits or this rocket is his own I'm too lazy to read all of it ... sorry for accusing without proof but I didn't write it to simply delete everything

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
LMAO.
A. Please don't accuse without proof, it's extremely annoying. I don't care how lazy you think you are, that's not how it works.
B. This rocket was posted a year ago.
C. The poster said in the first paragraph of the first post that he got it from a youtuber called Neutralizer.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I already saw a rocket like this one on youtube I don't know if he put the credits or this rocket is his own I'm too lazy to read all of it ... sorry for accusing without proof but I didn't write it to simply delete everything
I represent to your attention the Re-Use of ITS.original from Neutralizer.this is a small rework of his bp.
He did things right, there's no problem here.

Seriously, Mooncrasher is right, people could legitimately feel offended if they are wrongly accused. Please don't throw accusations like that, if you want to investigate, do it seriously. And check if he gave credits or not first. If he did then it's fine. End of the story.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I'm too lazy to read all of it
It's not like you had to read back through 5 pages or something. it's in the same post as the pictures, 7 posts up from yours. Come on man, it's not hard.

sorry for accusing without proof but I didn't write it to simply delete everything
Well that's how it should work. Apology followed by retraction of defamatory statement. A lesson learned for next time.