Real isticSolar System (RSS) Mod Announcement

The RSS mod will come with my Visual Enhancements Mod and is currently in development and is in the beta stage. You can download this mod, but I still need to add more moons to the outer planets, more asteroids, and Transneptunian objects (TNO)'s. The mod can be downloaded, but please reply issues you have with the mod. Dear Moderators, please update my download links each time I reply with an updated download link.

Current version: Beta 1.0.0
Game versions: SFS 1.4, SFS 1.4.06
Download size: 30.1 MB (8.76 MB Preview Thumbnails, 1.66 MB Preview Quicksaves)
Install Size: 23.3 MB (With Preview quick saves), 21.6 MB Resources Only
Download Link (Moderators, please update this link and the current version with the version replied with the latest update reply.with the one that is in the latest update reply):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CUakUwKZGQ5eifPRxmvoyBVDhEE8m5Yk

Here is a picture of most of the worlds added so far: (Excludes asteroids)
RSS.png

Most of the larger worlds in the picture above. (Moons Amalthea, Himalia, Phoebe, Hyperion, Haumea, MK2, Namakea, Hiakia, Vesta, Pallas, Hygeia, and Juno are not present in the picture due to no thumbnails available.)
Pluto_Moons.png

Pluto has all 5 of its moons, accurately scaled to 1/50 scale.
Dysnomia.png
Haumea.png

Here is Dysnomia and Haumea's thumbnails.
Here are all of the planets and moons so far in the beta 1.0.0 version. (More planets, moons, asteroids, and TNO's on the way in future versions.)

• Sun
  • Mercury
  • Venus
  • Earth
    • Luna (Moon)
  • Mars
    • Deimos
    • Phobos
  • Ceres
  • Asteroids Vesta, Pallas, Hygiea, and Juno
  • Jupiter
    • Amalthea
    • Io
    • Europa
    • Ganymede
    • Callisto
    • Himalia
  • Saturn
    • Mimas
    • Enceladus
    • Dione
    • Tethys
    • Rhea
    • Titan
    • Hyperion
    • Iapetus
    • Phoebe
  • Uranus
    • Puck
    • Miranda
    • Ariel
    • Umbriel
    • Titania
    • Oberon
  • Neptune
    • Larissa
    • Proteus
    • Triton
    • Proteus
  • Pluto
    • Charon
    • Nix
    • Kerberos
    • Styx
    • Hydra
  • Makemake
    • MK2
  • Haumea
    • Hiakia
    • Namakea
  • Eris
    • Dysnomia

Last edited by a moderator:
The RSS mod will come with my Visual Enhancements Mod and is currently in development and is in the beta stage. You can download this mod, but I still need to add more moons to the outer planets, more asteroids, and Transneptunian objects (TNO)'s. The mod can be downloaded, but please reply issues you have with the mod. Dear Moderators, please update my download links each time I reply with an updated download link.

Download Link (Moderators, please update this link and the current version with the version replied with the latest update reply.with the one that is in the latest update reply): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LdhigaqoqA3P0UcL_bAeHSXoAIbvX3EG

View attachment 31423
Most of the larger worlds in the picture above. (Moons Amalthea, Himalia, Phoebe, Hyperion, Haumea, MK2, Namakea, Hiakia, Vesta, Pallas, Hygeia, and Juno are not present in the picture due to no thumbnails available.)
View attachment 31424
View attachment 31425 View attachment 31426
Here are all of the planets and moons so far in the beta 1.0.0 version. (More planets, moons, asteroids, and TNO's on the way in future versions.)

• Sun
  • Mercury
  • Venus
  • Earth
    • Luna (Moon)
  • Mars
    • Deimos
    • Phobos
  • Ceres
  • Jupiter
    • Amalthea
    • Io
    • Europa
    • Ganymede
    • Callisto
    • Himalia
  • Saturn
    • Mimas
    • Enceladus
    • Dione
    • Tethys
    • Rhea
    • Titan
    • Hyperion
    • Iapetus
    • Phoebe
  • Uranus
    • Puck
    • Miranda
    • Ariel
    • Umbriel
    • Titania
    • Oberon
  • Neptune
    • Larissa
    • Proteus
    • Triton
    • Proteus
  • Pluto
    • Charon
    • Nix
    • Kerberos
    • Styx
    • Hydra
  • Makemake
    • MK2
  • Haumea
    • Hiakia
    • Namakea
  • Eris
    • Dysnomia
COULD IT BE??

Wait does your RSS mod change the gravity, orbital apoapse/periapse to their real life values too?

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Unlike ACSS, I will have a download link, so you can try out this mod, but I will put new download links every day or when I have an update ready. It will be weeks until the mod is actually released.
ACSS already has a download link, its just the mods that take 7 billion years to update the links every update! I cant make updates every week, because of other projects and time constraints.

Anyway, good luck on your planet pack, i admit that it can be better than mine.

Wait does your RSS mod change the gravity, orbital apoapse/periapse to their real life values too?
Yes. It changes gravity to their real gravity, but it does not change orbits, because in the current version of the game you can't make eliptical orbits, and last year, I have tried the earth at its real radius, and you can't launch your rockets and you can't zoom the map out far enough to make it real scale, but i can make it maybe 1/10th scale.

Yes. It changes gravity to their real gravity, but it does not change orbits, because in the current version of the game you can't make eliptical orbits, and last year, I have tried the earth at its real radius, and you can't launch your rockets and you can't zoom the map out far enough to make it real scale, but i can make it maybe 1/10th scale.
I guess its good enough for now. Thanks,

I have update 1.1 out now.
Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CUakUwKZGQ5eifPRxmvoyBVDhEE8m5Yk
Download size: 23.23 MB
Install Size: 23.53 MB, + 1.67 MB if you add preview quicksaves.

The update includes:
  • 33 new small moons around the gas giants.
  • Big fixes
  • Reduced file size (Removed Thumbnails)
New moons around Jupiter:
  1. Ananke
  2. Elara
  3. Leda
  4. Lysithea
  5. Adrastea
  6. Thebe
New moons around Saturn:
  1. Pan
  2. Prometheus
  3. Pandora
  4. Atlas
  5. Epimetheus
  6. Janus
New moons around Uranus:
  1. Margaret
  2. Prospero
  3. Portia
  4. Ophelia
  5. Cressida
  6. Juliet
  7. Cordelia
  8. Bianca
  9. Rosalind
New moons around Neotune (All 14 are here now):
  1. Naiad
  2. Thalassa
  3. Despina
  4. Galatea
  5. Hippocamp
  6. Halimede
  7. Sao
  8. Laomedia
  9. Psmathe
  10. Neso
Total bodies before update: 55
Total bodies after update: 88

Download Link (Moderators, please update this link and the current version with the version replied with the latest update reply.with the one that is in the latest update reply):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CUakUwKZGQ5eifPRxmvoyBVDhEE8m5Yk

View attachment 31423
View attachment 31424
View attachment 31425 View attachment 31426

• Sun
  • Mercury
  • Venus
  • Earth
    • Luna (Moon)
  • Mars
    • Deimos
    • Phobos
  • Ceres
  • Jupiter
    • Amalthea
    • Io
    • Europa
    • Ganymede
    • Callisto
    • Himalia
  • Saturn
    • Mimas
    • Enceladus
    • Dione
    • Tethys
    • Rhea
    • Titan
    • Hyperion
    • Iapetus
    • Phoebe
  • Uranus
    • Puck
    • Miranda
    • Ariel
    • Umbriel
    • Titania
    • Oberon
  • Neptune
    • Larissa
    • Proteus
    • Triton
    • Proteus
  • Pluto
    • Charon
    • Nix
    • Kerberos
    • Styx
    • Hydra
  • Makemake
    • MK2
  • Haumea
    • Hiakia
    • Namakea
  • Eris
    • Dysnomia
I have update 1.1 out now.
Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CUakUwKZGQ5eifPRxmvoyBVDhEE8m5Yk
Download size: 23.23 MB
Install Size: 23.53 MB, + 1.67 MB if you add preview quicksaves.

The update includes:
  • 33 new small moons around the gas giants.
  • Big fixes
  • Reduced file size (Removed Thumbnails)
New moons around Jupiter:
  1. Ananke
  2. Elara
  3. Leda
  4. Lysithea
  5. Adrastea
  6. Thebe
New moons around Saturn:
  1. Pan
  2. Prometheus
  3. Pandora
  4. Atlas
  5. Epimetheus
  6. Janus
New moons around Uranus:
  1. Margaret
  2. Prospero
  3. Portia
  4. Ophelia
  5. Cressida
  6. Juliet
  7. Cordelia
  8. Bianca
  9. Rosalind
New moons around Neotune (All 14 are here now):
  1. Naiad
  2. Thalassa
  3. Despina
  4. Galatea
  5. Hippocamp
  6. Halimede
  7. Sao
  8. Laomedia
  9. Psmathe
  10. Neso
Total bodies before update: 55
Total bodies after update: 88

None the links for downloads provided by The Golden Creeper are unfortunately somehow not working.. Maybe they are removed from the drive or they are expired maybe? IDK.. but Great Work The Golden Creeper!!!!!!!

Hello, I want install your mod, he looks incredible, but the download link leads to an error page. Would it be possible to fix this bug please so that we can download your mod?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Well, he's not been online since september of last year, it's unlikely that he comes back at that point.

Anyway, judging by the date, this is a pack designed for SFS 1.4. Though it looks amazing, you may easily find similar packs that are more up to date.

Well, he's not been online since september of last year, it's unlikely that he comes back at that point.

Anyway, judging by the date, this is a pack designed for SFS 1.4. Though it looks amazing, you may easily find similar packs that are more up to date.
I recommend The Astronomers RSS if your looking for something in competition in Creepers pack, it has custom made decals and is really good if your looking for something technically realistic

T

TtTOtW

Imagine... Talking to John Cena, telling him John Cena is awesome... But you have no clue you're speaking with John Cena...

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered