Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I keep the default planets and moons as is to avoid glitches, obviously that does not apply to extra bodies. I have A bunch and I hardly use any, mainly because of my Mars mission taking all of my game time. My last other mission was Project ألف where I established a single launch independent and advanced base on Titan. It is still there.i have a beautiful observatory on Diana also.
I have all the 'real planets' because reasons. Although I've not officially been further than Jupiter job wise, I think I'll be heading further afield once I've finished these rover tasks on Io as a bit of a change (i think I'm on 6 trips to jupiter at the minute on that challenge alone).

T

TtTOtW

I have all the 'real planets' because reasons. Although I've not officially been further than Jupiter job wise, I think I'll be heading further afield once I've finished these rover tasks on Io as a bit of a change (i think I'm on 6 trips to jupiter at the minute on that challenge alone).
Yeah it is demanding but if a rover works on Io, not many places are outside of its operational parameters anymore. We'll see whats next :)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yeah it is demanding but if a rover works on Io, not many places are outside of its operational parameters anymore. We'll see whats next :)
Meh, I'm not complaining, it's given my brain something to mull over whilst doing range safety

S

SpacedOut

I know, that technically its really easy, to make a full solar system by adding planets and there are a lot of files out there to do so. Now here's the thing: The ones I found... don't really make a real solar system. I mean, the earth has a much larger diameter and an atmosphere to about 80km (not sure about that one). In general, the sfs-system is waaaay too small (not just earth). I'm pretty untalented when it comes to writing code (took me months to figure out how to add a single planet to my system), sooo....
If anybody has a full scale solar system I'd love it, if he or she could upload it. We could also try to make it a community project?
Thanks for reading, I'm going to try my best to figure it out myself (I don't think its gonna work out, but I'll try) and I'll upload it, if there's even people (other than me) who wan't something like that.

Reply: I made one but I can't resize earth or the game crashes

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Real Solar System huh. I made one months ago and the problem I ran into is my inability to get into the objects’ SOIs. Anybody have any idea on how to fix it? :/