Under Pressure
Registered

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Since this project might be closed... Could the staff lock the thread (with Maser's go-ahead) under the clause of "discontinued/abandonded project"?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Since this project might be closed... Could the staff lock the thread (with Maser's go-ahead) under the clause of "discontinued/abandonded project"?
As you say, we would only do that if he asks too. Nothing has gone wrong with this thread, there's no reason to lock it for now.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
As you say, we would only do that if he asks too. Nothing has gone wrong with this thread, there's no reason to lock it for now.
Until someone necropost here :p

Also yeah, it's better to wait for Cresign12, if he is goin to closed this up.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Until someone necropost here :p

Also yeah, it's better to wait for Cresign12, if he is goin to closed this up.
I think you got the wrong thread... :oops:

This is Macer’s thread, not Cresign’s. Also we shouldn’t need to close threads that are fine to prevent people from necroposting. People should read the date of the post they are quoting, that’s all. :rolleyes:

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I think you got the wrong thread... :oops:

This is Macer’s thread, not Cresign’s. Also we shouldn’t need to close threads that are fine to prevent people from necroposting. People should read the date of the post they are quoting, that’s all. :rolleyes:
Oh darn wrong ping :oops::oops::p:p my bad :p

How about the nonsense reply (the one that's is super out of topic, for example a guy on the moon tour just ahem. :p)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Oh darn wrong ping :oops::oops::p:p my bad :p

How about the nonsense reply (the one that's is super out of topic, for example a guy on the moon tour just ahem. :p)
If a guy makes a nonsense reply then he's the one that should fix something. At some point we are not going to lock a thread and prevent everyone from answering because of a potential necroposter/shitposter. What if somebody wants to report a bug with the pack for example? And I'm not mentionning that we would end up closing practically every thread if we followed that logic.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
If a guy makes a nonsense reply then he's the one that should fix something. At some point we are not going to lock a thread and prevent everyone from answering because of a potential necroposter/shitposter. What if somebody wants to report a bug with the pack for example? And I'm not mentioning that we would end up closing practically every thread if we followed that logic.
How bout the Help Section? Those questions should go to Help section right? So the main thread won't get too flood by questions :l

Also should we go BOT now? :l