Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I made the Terran one. as link sharing isn't working at the moment I included the zip file.

Attachments

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Has mine been seen?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Yes, I saw it yesterday but it takes me a while to judge replicas.

Materials:
Payload User's Guide for Terran 1
Page 9 (or page 11 depending on your reader) gives the overall height of Terran 1 as 35m, with the diameter being 2.3m. Fairing diameter is 3m.
Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 13-01-42 Relativity+Terran+1+Payload+User's+Guide_Rev2 0 pdf.png
Page 11 (or page 13 depending on your reader) contains an exploded view of the Terran 1 rocket, with associated heights.
Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 12-59-56 Relativity+Terran+1+Payload+User's+Guide_Rev2 0 pdf.png

Page 25 (or 27 etc etc) has detailed fairing specs, and shows where inside the fairing the payload adaptor is.
Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 13-02-27 Relativity+Terran+1+Payload+User's+Guide_Rev2 0 pdf.png

Finally, this png from Relativity's website, to visually compare your rocket to.
T1_Ortho4-01.png

Now, the comparison.
nolines.png

It's clear to see some issues...

lines.png

I've marked out where some things should be. You can use the buildgrid as a reference for how much distance you need to move things.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Yes, I saw it yesterday but it takes me a while to judge replicas.

Materials:
Payload User's Guide for Terran 1
Page 9 (or page 11 depending on your reader) gives the overall height of Terran 1 as 35m, with the diameter being 2.3m. Fairing diameter is 3m.
View attachment 88969
Page 11 (or page 13 depending on your reader) contains an exploded view of the Terran 1 rocket, with associated heights.
View attachment 88968

Page 25 (or 27 etc etc) has detailed fairing specs, and shows where inside the fairing the payload adaptor is.
View attachment 88970

Finally, this png from Relativity's website, to visually compare your rocket to.
View attachment 88971

Now, the comparison.
View attachment 88976
It's clear to see some issues...

View attachment 88977
I've marked out where some things should be. You can use the buildgrid as a reference for how much distance you need to move things.
Ok thank you already on it!

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered

Attachments

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
The overall height appears to be correct, but the first stage, interstage, second stage and fairing are still not correctly proportioned to within visible tolerances.
terran 1.PNG
Marked in ORANGE, you need to move the interstage downwards by reducing the length of the first stage by 0.25m.

Yes, this will reduce the height of the rocket. You will compensate by lengthing the second stage tank by approx 0.9m, which will bring the area marked in RED it to its original height and then a bit extra, to match the height of where the fairing starts on the image of the terran 1.

After you do that, the first stage will be the correct length, and the second stage will be the correct length as well.
But the rocket will be too tall! That is because the fairing is too long, simply reduce its length correspondengly.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Hello I know these take longer to evaluate but the average response is two days for these and it has been three. Sorry if it was noticed and that I'm just a little impatient but I just wanted to make sure it was noticed.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
It has been a week since I posted my submission please can someone tell me whether I'm gonna get the copycat badge or not?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I'll check it out soon, just haven't had the opportunity to :)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
It appears to pass, congratulations. :)

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Thank you you'll be seeing more of me soon!