• No, Hobbs space colonization are begging losers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mariohobbs

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ok judging by the title you may believe I want you to create a logo for me, however that is not true. Rather what I request is to transfer my current logo into the game, because although black with orange accent is nice it looks kinda Halloween-y. I know there are tools that can do this and I hope if you accept this request you will use them, however I am on iOS and nobody makes any helpful tools for my platform, here’s the logo Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork 2.png , thanks in advance

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
This could be easily done for the Steam version, it would just require to make a texture mod, but this is not possible for Android/Ios. Sorry.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ok judging by the title you may believe I want you to create a logo for me, however that is not true. Rather what I request is to transfer my current logo into the game, because although black with orange accent is nice it looks kinda Halloween-y. I know there are tools that can do this and I hope if you accept this request you will use them, however I am on iOS and nobody makes any helpful tools for my platform, here’s the logo View attachment 88878 View attachment 88879 , thanks in advance
Damn the logo ☠️

J

Judge Dredd

Ok judging by the title you may believe I want you to create a logo for me, however that is not true. Rather what I request is to transfer my current logo into the game, because although black with orange accent is nice it looks kinda Halloween-y. I know there are tools that can do this and I hope if you accept this request you will use them, however I am on iOS and nobody makes any helpful tools for my platform, here’s the logo View attachment 88878 View attachment 88879 , thanks in advance
I can do that how wide do you want it

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
but this is not possible for Android/Ios. Sorry.
I mean you could throw it into Cucumber Space's image generator but it probably won't turn out as well as with mods on steam