Restore purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anon

I decided to delete the app, as it was running very slow and when re-installed it, I noticed that I can’t get my purchase back. What should I do?

Tony

Registered
Your problem does not come from the game of your phone. You must have too much programming in the background. What is the reference of your phone. Mine is a low-end phone and I have no problem

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
If I remember correctly, Android and iOS have their respective systems that will save the purchases, but I may be wrong

Tony

Registered
Sorry I had a bad translation. On Android. Program management menu. Force stop the program. Erase the data. Delete the Cache. And install the game again. I do want some help with the translation. I can not do better

T

TtTOtW

Anon it sounds like you have my old problem. What I did, was I made sure I had a strong internet connection. Then, I uninstalled again. Finally, I took a file manager app and went to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/ and I deleted com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator. I tried again and after installation I built a small meaningless rocket, crashed it, recovered it, and when I was taken back to the main menu it turned out the expansion was back. There are three scenarios in which the above won't work: extremely weak internet connection; iPhone, or a hack. The first is generally easily fixed. The other two are a bit problematic. iPhone does not give access to deeper files, and a hack is riddled with problems from the word go. We are absolutely against it.

T

TtTOtW

Between my and tony's advice you have to necessarily find at least the reason for your difficulty, and the solution if there is one.

A

Anon

Your problem does not come from the game of your phone. You must have too much programming in the background. What is the reference of your phone. Mine is a low-end phone and I have no problem
That’s why I decided to delete it and download it again, hoping it would fix it, but now I don’t have the full version anymore.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
For your problem Anon, what tony and TtTOtW said is correct and I can't do better. It's just that sometimes the game needs a few minutes, the purchase is not always restored instantly. But don't worry, your purchase isn't lost :)

T

TtTOtW

Ok. It may be advisable to contact Apple to confirm your purchase registration (we know you have, but they might have a glitch on their side)

Status
Not open for further replies.