Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Drumroll please.
Time to announce the winners.

For Forum Legend 2022, it appears the winner is...
Mooncrasher ?!

I'm humbled that you decided to chose me.
I don't really have an acceptance speech except "Here's to a great 2023, I'm really looking forward to a year of fun and to see who will get 2023 Forum Legend. Happy forum posting!"

It is with great pleasure that I announce that for MOTY 2022, the winners are....
Another drumroll please, let's make it a double one as I open the envelope...
And the winner is.... Wait what? It's a tie?!
Indeed it is! The votes from the staff are in, and both Marmilo and yonkee are considered to have had the biggest impact on the SFS forum this year!

After Altaïr weighed in with the history book, it turns out that this happened ONCE before. That's a precedent! So how was it resolved?
Double MOTY! Yes indeed, I could have flipped a coin but that involves chance, which has no place in a situation like this. And I believe both deserve the award.

So the final conclusion is that both Marmilo and yonkee are MOTY 2022! And let's give them a round of applause, since they really deserve it! :D
They've posted amazing SFS content on the forums and have gone over and beyond for the community.

Thank you for tuning in to the awards channel, and don't forget to tune in again next year. Keep on posting here on the forums, reaching new heights and having fun!

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Drumroll please.

Mooncrasher ?!

I don't really have an acceptance speech except "Here's to a great 2023, I'm really looking forward to a year of fun and to see who will get 2023 Forum Legend. Happy forum posting!"

It is with great pleasure that I announce that for MOTY 2022, the winners are....
Indeed it is! The votes from the staff are in, and both Marmilo and yonkee are considered to have had the biggest impact on the SFS forum this year!

After Altaïr weighed in with the history book, it turns out that this happened ONCE before. That's a precedent! So how was it resolved?
Double MOTY! Yes indeed, I could have flipped a coin but that involves chance, which has no place in a situation like this. And I believe both deserve the award.

So the final conclusion is that both Marmilo and yonkee are MOTY 2022! And let's give them a round of applause, since they really deserve it! :D
They've posted amazing SFS content on the forums and have gone over and beyond for the community.

Thank you for tuning in to the awards channel, and don't forget to tune in again next year. Keep on posting here on the forums, reaching new heights and having fun!
Bugger I wasted time making a meme for if I won.
Anyways congrats to the winners

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Drumroll please.

Mooncrasher ?!

Congratulations Mooncrasher yonkee Marmilo!
Bugger I wasted time making a meme for if I won.
Anyways congrats to the winners
There's always next year :p

NSG

Likes shuttles // Doesn’t like replicas // He/Him
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Ayyyy congrats yonk, marmillo, and moon

Also i still think joe should be forum legend, he deserves it

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Drumroll please.

Mooncrasher ?!

Congrats to you three! With a new head admin and two new moderators, spectacular year for all of you guys!

like what nsg said, joe should've deserve it but its fine

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Two MOTY 2022!! Congratulations!!!

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Congrats Mooncrasher, you deserve this. yonkee congrats and GG!