Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I can't believe I am finaly making this this thread if you look at my WIP in general it has been more than two months since I started work on this progress. I have only done the first flight and loaded the payload so far. I plan to finish in a few days and send the blueprints.

Attachments

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Hello I know that checking these isn't your main focus and that you have alot of other things to do. However from looking at other posts and from previous experience this mission isn't one that should take too long to check. If there isn't sufficient evidence or something doesn't look right please let me know so I can provide more evidence / explain why it might not look right. If you notice that the payload loader looks a little off it's because I tweaked it when I thought that it wasn't at the right height, however it was at the right height. So even though it looks slightly different it's is only a small modification and I can provide you the blueprint of the one that you see in the screenshots if you would like.

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
everything looks fine, Mooncrasher will give you your badge when they can

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Thank you!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Do you have a photo of the achievements screens for both vehicles at the end? It looks like it satisfies every requirement, so that's the only thing to fix.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Badge granted, congratulations. :) I can see you put a lot of time into it.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Thanks, short amounts over a long period of time. The craft blueprints have been ready for about 3 weeks I just haven't had a good enough launch profile/ time until now.