Reusable rocket

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I can't give your badge, Only the admin can do that, They are really busy.

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Yeah it usually takes a day or two but usually longer for team hawk, their are also multiple admins (Its also 330 in the morning here)

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Looks like a good start, but I'm afraid you won't be able to replace the fairing. The tanks can be refuelled and the parachutes replaced, but the rest is supposed to be fully reused. The same rocket without the fairing from the start would qualify though. I guess we can pretend we never saw that fairing on the first launch though. ;)

Ok, wait for the admin to review this thread, they are busy.
Yeah it usually takes a day or two but usually longer for team hawk, their are also multiple admins (Its also 330 in the morning here)
Thank you for your comprehension.

We try to review the missions as regularly as possible, but this is far from being our main task. We do a lot in the background, like answering ban appeals, reporting bugs to the dev team, solving technical issues (people that lost their purchase) and so on.

Last edited:

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Oh sorry, I just did that cause the message was above your this looks good message

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Looks like a good start, but I'm afraid you won't be able to replace the fairing. The tanks can be refuelled and the parachutes replaced, but the rest is supposed to be fully reused. The same rocket without the fairing from the start would qualify though. I guess we can pretend we never saw that fairing on the first launch though. ;)
Oh, do you need to launch a second payload? Also what is your timezone?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh, do you need to launch a second payload? Also what is your timezone?
Yeah hence reusable

You fly then yeet a payload and back then reload your payload to relaunch again without any parts detached.

Also Altaïr is in the land of baguettes:p