RO RP1

Realistic progression 1 in this challenge you have to make a realistic difficulty world and make sounding rockets after you've earned about 30000 funds you can go for orbit pretty much everything else is 1.5x the price if you keep going for bigger missions. Sounding rockets cost 70 funds to launch or up to 800 but you earn more the bigger your mission is so you would earn 50 for your first launch 115 for biological payloads to the upper atmosphere 120 for biological studies of animals in a sub orbital trajectory 200 for sending animals 120km above sea level and so on you can also use modded Engines but they are 2x normal price and hydrazine is also very expensive 4 tanks can cost up to 2300! Also rockets take time to build so a sounding rocket takes 3-10 days a orbital rocket takes 13-60 days and big missions take 60-122 days interplanetary probes take 29-54 days to get these times for builds you need at least a level one VAB or else it will take 5-20 years for all categories though VAB upgrades cost 1000 each. modded parts all cost 2x the normal price if my saying at first was to vague. so yes you can also build ballistic missilery though its about 4x times as expensive and makes less money also act like you unlock Engines as you go please just to make the experience more realistic you can also do this in custom solar systems if you want to and engines get upgrades so start of with bad and small engines and level them up you start with only 10000 funds 9000 if you don't want your launches to take 5 years also I highly recommend you make two rockets in building that are going to do the same mission because if one fails you can go back and edit the Second. Unless you like risks

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Realistic progression 1 in this challenge you have to make a realistic difficulty world and make sounding rockets after you've earned about 30000 funds you can go for orbit pretty much everything else is 1.5x the price if you keep going for bigger missions. Sounding rockets cost 70 funds to launch or up to 800 but you earn more the bigger your mission is so you would earn 50 for your first launch 115 for biological payloads to the upper atmosphere 120 for biological studies of animals in a sub orbital trajectory 200 for sending animals 120km above sea level and so on you can also use modded Engines but they are 2x normal price and hydrazine is also very expensive 4 tanks can cost up to 2300! Also rockets take time to build so a sounding rocket takes 3-10 days a orbital rocket takes 13-60 days and big missions take 60-122 days interplanetary probes take 29-54 days to get these times for builds you need at least a level one VAB or else it will take 5-20 years for all categories though VAB upgrades cost 1000 each. modded parts all cost 2x the normal price if my saying at first was to vague. so yes you can also build ballistic missilery though its about 4x times as expensive and makes less money also act like you unlock Engines as you go please just to make the experience more realistic you can also do this in custom solar systems if you want to and engines get upgrades so start of with bad and small engines and level them up you start with only 10000 funds 9000 if you don't want your launches to take 5 years also I highly recommend you make two rockets in building that are going to do the same mission because if one fails you can go back and edit the Second. Unless you like risks
Sounds pretty cool, I will do this in my dream where I have the latest gaming PC with the best graphics